IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UKPC - you've been Gladstoned

Options
12346»

Comments

• waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Sadly they will be back. Until then fight the good fight. The good news is they won't last long.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,711 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 9 October 2016 at 4:00PM
    Options
    I guess 'parkingwoes' and 'schoolruntaximum' might well have been 'alter ego' accounts as they were PPR'd together.

I'm sure I know who the former person was and - in the attacks on here at least - she posted some pretty nasty stuff in August alongside the user 'Bob Jameson' first, then she was side-kick to the user 'John Wilkie' who (if you all paid attention and noticed) side-stepped the question that bod1467 asked in current post #48.

I'm sure I know who was behind all of these usernames as I've been there before, off forum too. Hardly difficult for me to work out, not many individuals would have an motive and agenda which includes wanting this forum to disintegrate and for me to be removed. 'Someone' has made at least three attempts at it...yes there was a third attempt to remove me from MSE (and pepipoo forum) in a different way, earlier this year.

MSE Forum Team have that attempt from April 2016 so they know I am speaking the truth. There is no question about that.

Sabotage attempts do nothing to help the fight v PPCs.

No-one said the outcome of the court case was wrongly stated - it wasn't, from the information I have seen - and nor did I even mention UKPC. The writer of the account in question knows what the inaccurate claims were, obviously, and I have it on good authority that it wasn't the Prankster who wrote the account(s) discussed yesterday.

Nor did I even say which Blog I meant, out of the two being discussed, just that there were inaccuracies which I'm sure the rest of those who do this, would agree simply do not help the fight. I also know that (off forum) I was not the only person to mention one specific inaccuracy.

The thread should be considered closed I would suggest.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • wilfy101
    Options
    Then for the benefit of us all, why won't you clarify the inaccuracies?

If you won't, please share why not (and I don't mean say 'I can't') . Without that, it just appears a baseless allegation.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    wilfy101 wrote: »
    Then for the benefit of us all, why won't you clarify the inaccuracies?

If you won't, please share why not (and I don't mean say 'I can't') . Without that, it just appears a baseless allegation.

As said above

"The thread should be considered closed"
  • nicechap
    nicechap Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Don't rise to the bait Coupon Mad, consider the thread closed.
    Originally Posted by shortcrust
    "Contact the Ministry of Fairness....If sufficient evidence of unfairness is discovered you’ll get an apology, a permanent contract with backdated benefits, a ‘Let’s Make it Fair!’ tshirt and mug, and those guilty of unfairness will be sent on a Fairness Awareness course."
  • parkingwoes_2
    parkingwoes_2 Posts: 116 Forumite
    edited 31 October 2016 at 10:59PM
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    I guess 'parkingwoes' and 'schoolruntaximum' might well have been 'alter ego' accounts as they were PPR'd together.

I'm sure I know who the former person was and - in the attacks on here at least - she posted some pretty nasty stuff in August alongside the user 'Bob Jameson' first, then she was side-kick to the user 'John Wilkie' who (if you all paid attention and noticed) side-stepped the question that bod1467 asked in current post #48.

I'm sure I know who was behind all of these usernames as I've been there before, off forum too. Hardly difficult for me to work out, not many individuals would have an motive and agenda which includes wanting this forum to disintegrate and for me to be removed. 'Someone' has made at least three attempts at it...yes there was a third attempt to remove me from MSE (and pepipoo forum) in a different way, earlier this year.

MSE Forum Team have that attempt from April 2016 so they know I am speaking the truth. There is no question about that.

Sabotage attempts do nothing to help the fight v PPCs.

No-one said the outcome of the court case was wrongly stated - it wasn't, from the information I have seen - and nor did I even mention UKPC. The writer of the account in question knows what the inaccurate claims were, obviously, and I have it on good authority that it wasn't the Prankster who wrote the account(s) discussed yesterday.

Nor did I even say which Blog I meant, out of the two being discussed, just that there were inaccuracies which I'm sure the rest of those who do this, would agree simply do not help the fight. I also know that (off forum) I was not the only person to mention one specific inaccuracy.

The thread should be considered closed I would suggest.

Clearly more unsubstantiated riddles and mis- truths - not sure what 'nasty stuff' I have alleged to have posted about Coupon -mad who does not know me or my gender despite the assertions.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,350 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Please PW (whoever you want us to believe you are not) just get back to helping people on this forum fight the common enemy. It's good when you're doing that, but resurrecting stuff that had gone quiet over the past few weeks is helping no one, nor is it going to help people in real need in the future!

Don't drag the forum down now you're back up and posting.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport