The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

2 Cabin Sized Suitcases From Tesco £10 delivered or £5 if delivered to store!

Update Note 8am Wednesday:

As sometimes happens when the weekly Money Tips email goes out, the 2 piece trolley case has now sold out (though you can ask Tesco Direct to email you if it comes back in stock).

If you're looking for an alternative Tesco Direct also has this expander trolley and vanity case set for £6.44 or this 3 piece set for £22.10.

Reply below to let other MoneySavers know if you've spotted others that beat this.

Don't forget Quidco!:

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.200-7369/btnResultSort.x%3d499/btnResultSort.y%3d216.aspx
Tesco Streamline 2 piece black trolleycase set (black)
Catalogue number: 200-7369
£9.97

I bought this 2 weeks ago & the quality is excellent. I spent several days trawling through shops to find a suitcase which was cabin sized but not too small & found nothing under £30. The larger suitcase of the pair is the perfect dimension & the quality is excellent.

I am not sure if this is a mis price as the 3 suitcase set is £30 and the navy 2 piece set is £20:

http://direct.tesco.com/search/default.aspx?search=Tesco+Streamline&confirm.x=52&confirm.y=12

Official MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Great spot! Postage is £4.85 for standard next day delivery but if you arrange to collect it at your local store it's free.
threadbanner.gif

Comments

• There is a black set of 3 aswell for £22.10

click here
  • Thanks for this roses - I've just ordered a set for our trip to Venice (...Ryanair flights of course - 4p including taxes for 2 return flights -woo hoo!).

As well as using the voucher code and Quidco, if you order a SIM card (Tesco Value one is £3.47) you get free delivery on your order so you get the 2 suitcases and a SIM card delivered for £8.44. (Another good tip from HDUK there!)
  • webuserisme
    webuserisme Posts: 1,138
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    If you are ordering a SIM, maybe think about getting the £5 Value one as opposed to the £3.47 one. Same result, free delivery but this SIM has £10 credit included. Bargain.
  • alchemista
    alchemista Posts: 1,305 Forumite
    Only one of these seems to be cabin sized, why do you say both are cabin sized?
  • mrme
    mrme Posts: 1,207 Forumite
    Thanks for this roses - I've just ordered a set for our trip to Venice (...Ryanair flights of course - 4p including taxes for 2 return flights -woo hoo!).

As well as using the voucher code and Quidco, if you order a SIM card (Tesco Value one is £3.47) you get free delivery on your order so you get the 2 suitcases and a SIM card delivered for £8.44. (Another good tip from HDUK there!)

These sims can be returned very easily instore :D Great way to get free delivery.
    :j :j
  • It wouldnt let me add the code?
    :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin
  • Inactive
    Inactive Posts: 14,509 Forumite
    alchemista wrote: »
    Only one of these seems to be cabin sized, why do you say both are cabin sized?

Agreed, the large one is too big for cabin size.

55x37x20cm.
  • Clowance
    Clowance Posts: 1,837
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    stacey21 wrote: »
    It wouldnt let me add the code?
    nor me either
  • webuserisme
    webuserisme Posts: 1,138
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I think Tesco have now 'targetted' the code, probably after reading this site. Oh well...
  • real1314
    real1314 Posts: 4,432 Forumite
    Inactive wrote: »
    Agreed, the large one is too big for cabin size.

55x37x20cm.

Depends on the airline - that's within Ryanairs sizes:-

What is my Cabin Baggage Allowance?Ryanair allows each passenger (excluding infants) to carry one small piece of hand baggage on board free of charge. The hand baggage must not weigh more than 10kg and be less than 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, in dimensions
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure