Sorelle UK

Options
On 26th September 17.41pm I ordered a dress from Sorelle UK, total £31.74.

On Monday 30th September I tracked my order on Hermes using the number they had provided and saw that it was ‘with your courier’. The status stayed like this and has not changed since, I was at home sick and no delivery was attempted.

I sent an email on Wednesday 2nd October asking Sorelle UK to let me know when I could expect my order, no reply.

I sent a further email on Thursday 3rd October asking the same thing. This time I received a reply telling me that my order had been delivered, also supplying the tracking number that I had been using all week that clearly showed the status as ‘with your courier’.

I responded letting them know that it hadn’t been delivered and they replied once again insisting that it had and that once they could see it had been delivered that there was nothing further they could do for me and no further options.

I then asked them to provide me with a time of delivery, a signature, proof of GPS location for the driver or proof that it had been left in a safe place. At this point I also sent them a screen shot showing them the status on Hermes as ‘with your courier’.

Their reply simply stated that it hadn’t been left in a safe place, they ignored all requests for proof of delivery. They stated:
‘Delivery has been made, tracking states delivered which is all we need and no further correspondence will be given.’

I then sent 4 further emails, getting no response to any of them. I told them that I do not accept their response and that I wanted a replacement or a refund right away.

During this time I had left numerous complaints on Instagram and Facebook – she blocked me on both and deleted all comments from both myself and family members. Manuela Mosca, one of the Directors of the company responded to one comment telling me she had spoken to Hermes and they had provided her with GPS proof that the parcel had been delivered (you will see later that this is a complete lie).

I also raised a complaint on ‘Resolver’ and Sorelle UK responded on this with a blank email and I was unable to escalate this any further without their cooperation.

I sent an email to the Retail Ombudsmen who were also unable to help me as Sorelle UK are not on their list as registered. I would have had to ask them to cooperate and be investigated, which of course they wouldn’t have.

By this time I’d got a response from the complaint I sent into Hermes, they were extremely helpful and confirmed that my parcel had been lost and not delivered. (see attached correspondence). They let me know that Sorelle UK could get in touch with them and they’d reimburse them. They couldn’t reimburse me as their contract was with Sorelle UK, it would then be up to Sorelle UK to reimburse me.

I took this information and emailed Sorelle UK, giving them a chance to make this right. I included the proof from Hermes that it hadn’t been delivered and hoped this would finally be resolved. Their reply was: Hello, You are emailing Sorelle UK customer service, this issue has been resolved. No further emails will be replied to. ‘

I found Manuela Mosca’s personal Instagram (that she has now blocked me on too) and sent her a personal message. She sent me a very rude response, telling me that she ‘had staff’ to deal with this and wished me a very sarcastic good luck with trying to get my money back from them. I have screenshots of it all.

I cannot explain how angry I am that they think they are able to get away with this. It is their legal responsibility to ensure my parcel is delivered and if it’s not to contact the courier and solve the issue. I have had to do all the liaising, I am out of pocket and without the dress that I ordered.

I have reported this to Watch Dog and various other platforms and will not stop until I get my money back. I made that very clear to Manuela.

Any advice would be appreciated! :)

Comments

• SHAFT
    SHAFT Posts: 565 Forumite
    Options
    How did you pay?

Maybe consider a chargeback with the bank.
  • LilElvis
    LilElvis Posts: 5,835 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    SHAFT wrote: »
    How did you pay?

Maybe consider a chargeback with the bank.

Do this ^^^

A quick look at their terms and returns policy show that they are not compliant with UK consumer law so you are not going to get anywhere by dealing with them directly.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure