Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • fairy lights
    • By fairy lights 23rd Jun 17, 7:20 AM
    • 8,675Posts
    • 28,901Thanks
    fairy lights
    What's irritating you VI
    • 23rd Jun 17, 7:20 AM
    What's irritating you VI 23rd Jun 17 at 7:20 AM
    Haven't even got out of bed yet and I'm irritated.
    -The badly behaved cat peed in the laundry basket so all my summer clothes have had to go back in the wash and I'll have to wear jeans today.
    -I've pulled a muscle in my leg and have to drag it behind me, quasimodo style
    -OH ate all the bread so I can't have toast for breakfast
Page 609
    • elsien
    • By elsien 15th Dec 19, 10:10 AM
    • 20,275 Posts
    • 51,599 Thanks
    elsien
    Gitdog. Licking his feet, the carpet, his nethers and his arris. Then coming over to try to lick me.
    I seem to be spending an inordinate amount of time yelling "leave your bloody bits alone. "
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • elsien
    • By elsien 15th Dec 19, 10:11 AM
    • 20,275 Posts
    • 51,599 Thanks
    elsien
    Smart motorways. Its just rude having it shoved in your face whilest driving
    Originally posted by Nomad44
    Even more so when you get a speeding ticket because the gantry is blank so you think the limit has returned to normal. They lie.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

• Marvel1
    • By Marvel1 15th Dec 19, 3:27 PM
    • 4,568 Posts
    • 5,146 Thanks
    Marvel1
    Amazon wishlist, do I take the plunge and just order, as not long left til Xmas, seeing as a game I wanted dropped in price and I waited to see if it will drop further but instead it went back up :-(
    • elsien
    • By elsien 15th Dec 19, 6:41 PM
    • 20,275 Posts
    • 51,599 Thanks
    elsien
    Do you use camelcamelcamel?
    That can show you the price history and give a better guess at whether it might go down a bit more.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

773Posts Today

6,266Users online

Martin's Twitter