Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Shadowcheater
    • By Shadowcheater 3rd Dec 19, 7:20 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 2Thanks
    Shadowcheater
    New Claim form - One Solutions Parking - Private land
    • 3rd Dec 19, 7:20 PM
    New Claim form - One Solutions Parking - Private land 3rd Dec 19 at 7:20 PM
    Hello there,

I'd like to know how I am doing and if you think I have a case.

Last December I parked in a large car park for residence of a block of flats. ( I was visiting a friend, no visitor spaces that I could see) The private land has spaces for more than thirty cars and I've never seen more than three parked at one time. I received letters from One Solution Ltd and their Lawyers DCB legal, I ignored them all.
    I recently got a Claim Form for County Court Business Centre, Northampton.
    I immediately went on line and made an Acknowledged of Service.
    Emailed a SAR request To One Parking Solution
    Emailed DCB to require a restriction of data processing and that the case should be put 'on hold'.

I am about to try and find a defence, I am thinking signage issues and trespass rather than parking fine. I will upload the signs tomorrow.

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Page 2
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 14th Dec 19, 11:39 PM
    • 79,154 Posts
    • 93,009 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    It shows your numberplate and name so you might want to take that off the forum for now. If you want me to assist later, please and me a pm at WS stage and I can take a look again then.

I would add this and remove 'communication' as it's not needed in a car park:
    5. The Defendant did not enter into any 'agreement on the charge' and no consideration was on offer or exchanged or communication took place between the parties and therefore no contract was established.
    The car is shown displaying a One Parking Solutions Permit and there is no evidence that this was invalid, and this cannot be presumed.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT UNLESS IN SCOTLAND OR NI
    TWO Clicks needed Look up, top of the page:
    Main site>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

773Posts Today

6,266Users online

Martin's Twitter