Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • azaddil
    • By azaddil 4th Dec 19, 9:16 PM
    • 6Posts
    • 2Thanks
    azaddil
    filling out the v5c logbook false information
    • 4th Dec 19, 9:16 PM
    filling out the v5c logbook false information 4th Dec 19 at 9:16 PM
    Hello everyone.
    Please I need your advice.
    I am lgv driver I have my own company limited.
    Last week I have received 2 enforcement tickets from debit collection. In March 2019 someone driving the car go through to bus line twice the register keeper had a limited company same as me and the name of the company not much different her company name have (corporation) word and my company not have this word ,
    I found all information about the driver in companies house online. Now debit collection they keep contact to me about this issue I spoke with them many times this is incorrect information my company never had a car i live my address about 10 years and debit collocation they dont want to listen just they need a money. Sorry about my writing my English not a first language but I try my best .
    Thank you for all advice
Page 1
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 4th Dec 19, 9:22 PM
    • 26,044 Posts
    • 42,361 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 4th Dec 19, 9:22 PM
    • 4th Dec 19, 9:22 PM
    Who issued the charges - the council, or a private parking company?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day;
    show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • azaddil
    • By azaddil 4th Dec 19, 9:46 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    azaddil
    • 4th Dec 19, 9:46 PM
    • 4th Dec 19, 9:46 PM
    thank you for your replay is council.
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 4th Dec 19, 9:47 PM
    • 26,044 Posts
    • 42,361 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 4th Dec 19, 9:47 PM
    • 4th Dec 19, 9:47 PM
    thank you for your replay is council.
    Originally posted by azaddil
    As we major on private parking tickets here, PePiPoo will be your best bet for council tickets. Register there (but please note that a hotmail address won't work - try using a throwaway gmail account instead if you do have trouble registering) and post a new thread; here's your link:

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=30

Have a read through some of the other threads there before you post your own to get the hang of what information they need from you in your opening post - but as a minimum you will need to post redacted photos/scans of all correspondence you've received from the council (both sides, if appropriate) as they need to see all the small print.

PePiPoo has an excellent success record in dealing with council tickets.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask.
    • azaddil
    • By azaddil 4th Dec 19, 10:23 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    azaddil
    • 4th Dec 19, 10:23 PM
    • 4th Dec 19, 10:23 PM
    thank you for your replay i try to register in pepipoo website i have issue in the Registration Form in 1 question i try everything at say .,

Verification Code
    Please take the initials of the organisation that issues driving licences in Great Britain, then in the box type the next character in the alphabet for each of its initials. For example if you think the organisation is NATO, you'd enter OBUP
    thank you
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 4th Dec 19, 10:37 PM
    • 26,044 Posts
    • 42,361 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 4th Dec 19, 10:37 PM
    • 4th Dec 19, 10:37 PM
    Please take the initials of the organisation that issues driving licences in Great Britain, then in the box type the next character in the alphabet for each of its initials.
    Well that's the DVLA, so the next letters after each of its initials are E W M B.
    • azaddil
    • By azaddil 4th Dec 19, 10:41 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    azaddil
    • 4th Dec 19, 10:41 PM
    • 4th Dec 19, 10:41 PM
    oh ok thank you so much.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

773Posts Today

6,266Users online

Martin's Twitter