Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Angie2399
    • By Angie2399 4th Dec 19, 10:03 AM
    • 6Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Angie2399
    Uk pc parking charge notice
    • 4th Dec 19, 10:03 AM
    Uk pc parking charge notice 4th Dec 19 at 10:03 AM
    I was given a ticket at my local doctors for not parking within the bay the sign in the car park are very small the time scale of issue is 9 38 as well as time first seen 9.38 there is no time grace given and as the time scale was less than a minute their is loss to the company itself?? Can anyone please advise me on this as i wish to appeal on those grounds without stating who the driver was but upon trying to do that online it won't allow it unless name and full details given any info would be greatly appreciated many thanks and kindest regards Angie
Page 1
    • Angie2399
    • By Angie2399 4th Dec 19, 10:04 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Angie2399
    • 4th Dec 19, 10:04 AM
    • 4th Dec 19, 10:04 AM
    Also it is normally a free car park with time limit of two hours many thanks
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 4th Dec 19, 10:16 AM
    • 79,154 Posts
    • 93,009 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 4th Dec 19, 10:16 AM
    • 4th Dec 19, 10:16 AM
    Can anyone please advise me on this as i wish to appeal on those grounds
    No you don't, you want to wait the forum recommended 26 days then use the template appeal you saw when you read the sticky thread:

NEWBIES PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST.

Welcome to the forum, there is a reason doe counting 26 days and it's explained in the sticky thread (no asking where it is, see my signature - not on a phone). It is also explained that clearly the keeper of the car gives their name and address, is that you?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT UNLESS IN SCOTLAND OR NI
    TWO Clicks needed Look up, top of the page:
    Main site>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 4th Dec 19, 10:22 AM
    • 12,951 Posts
    • 18,272 Thanks
    beamerguy
    • 4th Dec 19, 10:22 AM
    • 4th Dec 19, 10:22 AM
    Assume you had a doctors appointment. If so, complain the surgery and see if they can cancel.

UKPC are a fraudulent company
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35253759

This is weird industry with scammers, fraudsters and perverts.
    You will see in the article that one Patrick Troy, now ex CEO of the BPA, who was caught taking pictures up women's skirt

In most car parks the white line bays are not suitable for cars nowadays.. Get the surgery to cancel this
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
    • Angie2399
    • By Angie2399 4th Dec 19, 5:20 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Angie2399
    • 4th Dec 19, 5:20 PM
    • 4th Dec 19, 5:20 PM
    Hi thanks for replying I was the driver my father is the keeper the issue time is the same time as the time seen I was only at the doctors to pick up a prescription then he placed ticket I can't see template as i am only using phone and don't have a lap top but i will fight it and name myself as the driver many thanks and kindest regards Angie X
    • Angie2399
    • By Angie2399 4th Dec 19, 5:22 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Angie2399
    • 4th Dec 19, 5:22 PM
    • 4th Dec 19, 5:22 PM
    Hi thanks for replying I was the driver my father is the keeper the issue time is the same time as the time seen I was only at the doctors to pick up a prescription then he placed ticket I can't see template as i am only using phone and don't have a lap top but i will fight it i have asked the company but they are stating that ukpc now own tbeir land which i feel is untrue many thanks and kindest regards Angie X
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 4th Dec 19, 5:28 PM
    • 41,340 Posts
    • 91,621 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    • 4th Dec 19, 5:28 PM
    • 4th Dec 19, 5:28 PM
    Edit your posts to remove information about who was driving.
    Only ever refer to The Driver and The Keeper, who are two different people.

Use the edit, advanced edit function to delete your duplicate post.

Ask the council who pays the non-domestic rates to get an idea who actually owns the land.
    If it gets to court, then check with the Land Registry.

Also ask the council planning department if the scammers have planning permission for the scameras and advertising consent for the signs. Not having the latter is a criminal offence as well as a DVLA KADOE contract breach.

Get pics of the site and signage.
    Last edited by Fruitcake; 04-12-2019 at 5:31 PM.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    • Angie2399
    • By Angie2399 4th Dec 19, 5:38 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Angie2399
    • 4th Dec 19, 5:38 PM
    • 4th Dec 19, 5:38 PM
    I shall edit now if i can still working out how the page works haha but Many thanks can i just ask does this company have to give time scale grace ?? As the ticket states time seen 9.38 and time given 9.38 the same time which is surely unfair ?? Many thanks and kindest regards Angie X
    • Angie2399
    • By Angie2399 4th Dec 19, 5:43 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Angie2399
    • 4th Dec 19, 5:43 PM
    • 4th Dec 19, 5:43 PM
    Sorry but it will not allow me to edit or delete
    • Redx
    • By Redx 4th Dec 19, 5:45 PM
    • 25,838 Posts
    • 33,254 Thanks
    Redx
    use a laptop , not a phone , then you can edit your posts

check the relevant CoP by downloading it and reading it regarding grace periods

get the practice manager to cancel it asap
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 4th Dec 19, 6:17 PM
    • 18,997 Posts
    • 23,669 Thanks
    KeithP
    Or if you must use a phone, access the forum via a web browser and the edit function will be available.

But be warned... you will miss out on a lot of the functionality on a phone.
    • Redx
    • By Redx 4th Dec 19, 6:43 PM
    • 25,838 Posts
    • 33,254 Thanks
    Redx
    If or when you get to popla , adapt this appeal which includes those two grace periods

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=6077753

Meanwhile get the practice manager onto the case
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

773Posts Today

6,266Users online

Martin's Twitter