Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • aidanlew1993
    • By aidanlew1993 3rd Dec 19, 2:04 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 7Thanks
    aidanlew1993
    Nwcp PCN Final Notice of Litigation
    • 3rd Dec 19, 2:04 PM
    Nwcp PCN Final Notice of Litigation 3rd Dec 19 at 2:04 PM
    I recently parking on a NWCP car park. When I arrived I noticed I could pay via mobile with Parkonomy, to which I have.

I then receive a PCN for unauthorised parking and when I have checked my Parkonomy account have seen that I have entered my VRN incorrectly (I added an extra digit by accident).

I have then appealed through NWCP, who in turn stated that the case could be settled for a 10 administration fee, which I felt was unfair as I had not parked in an unauthorised manner as I had already paid fully for parking. I was told by NWPC that they would continue to pursue the PNC full amount.

I am now at the stage where NWCP have passed the debt on to Capital Collect who have today sent me a Final Notice of Intended Litigation. I am happy to continue to keep fighting the charge, however am wondering what the process is with being issued a CCJ. I am currently in the process of buying a house and do not wish for this to have any effect on my credit score.

Will a CCJ be automatically given to me and effect my credit score before I am able to fight this in court? What is the best course of action at this moment in time for me to do? Just wait for them to take me to court?

Thank you in advance for any advice.
    Last edited by aidanlew1993; 03-12-2019 at 3:01 PM. Reason: Misleading title
Page 2
    • fred bamber
    • By fred bamber 3rd Dec 19, 3:49 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    fred bamber
    NWCP is owned by simon rigby , well known in preston (hiding behind TA flack) hxxps beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07651695/officers
    rigby is due in court for multiple offences

a lot of his companies are under investigation , he ran the guild hall in preston , but it was repossessed by counsil

list of people he owes money to enormous

google simon rigby hxxps:.lep.co.uk/business/preston-guild-hall-s-former-owner-simon-rigby-says-he-will-fight-bankruptcy-over-500k-loan-1-9841702
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 3rd Dec 19, 3:52 PM
    • 41,340 Posts
    • 91,621 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    but you did enter your full vrn ,
    Originally posted by fred bamber
    That's a very good point, but the scammer's signs may say motorists have to enter their correct VRN, not just the full one. Barstewards.

It's still a minor error. Still a scam.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

801Posts Today

6,619Users online

Martin's Twitter