Pip pa4

DLA to PIP:

Six weeks after my assessment and at the third time of asking I received today a copy of the PA4, I was previously on mid care, low mobility DLA adding up the points scored on the PA4 it looks like standard care enhanced mobility.Of course I still have to wait for the official decision.
I have to say that the assessment was basically fair and balanced with only a few errors, and the result if confirmed is on the mobility side better than expected. I was told last week that a formal decision could still take upto another 6 weeks.

Comments

• poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,914 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    venison wrote: »
    DLA to PIP:

Six weeks after my assessment and at the third time of asking I received today a copy of the PA4, I was previously on mid care, low mobility DLA adding up the points scored on the PA4 it looks like standard care enhanced mobility.Of course I still have to wait for the official decision.
    I have to say that the assessment was basically fair and balanced with only a few errors, and the result if confirmed is on the mobility side better than expected. I was told last week that a formal decision could still take upto another 6 weeks.
    I was only thinking of you yesterday and wondered if you'd heard anything.

Great to hear that those assessments aren't always bad. Difficult to do i know but try to "relax" a little at least because it's very rare for them to go against the report.

Hopefully you're not waiting too long for that decision.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure