THE SUN £9.50 HOLIDAYS Start collecting tokens NOW!! **BOOKING OPEN**

Options

Comments

• SavingJane
    SavingJane Posts: 2,323 Forumite
    Options
    I've just got my priority number in post today, we have booked twice in the past and this first time I've got a code.....Think may have to have a wee break booked soon hehe
    Mummy to Lewis Born Aug 10
  • casp1997
    casp1997 Posts: 441 Forumite
    Options
    Got mine to day
  • Claire31
    Claire31 Posts: 72 Forumite
    Options
    I've just received mine. :j

Before booking just check the parks own website. We went to Butlins last year with the sun holidays and it works out the same price when booking on Butlins website. Its that you have to add on cost of passes etc. HTH
  • SavingJane
    SavingJane Posts: 2,323 Forumite
    Options
    I think we might try and book one of the books for the dates where it's free service and passes so will only cost the £36, and I think we will pick somewhere closer to home this time to save on fuel cost.

Will have to speak to OH later and see what he thinks, we did cornwall for weekend in oct 10 and then IOW in nov last yr mon-fri, but had ferry cost ect so made it more expensive but still decent price for a wee holiday
    Mummy to Lewis Born Aug 10
  • petshrink
    petshrink Posts: 461 Forumite
    Options
    Were there codewords to input & book online last time? (I may be thinking of a different newspaper/promotion)

yes you could either cut out the token or enter code word online
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,

Are you allowed to take a dog at any of the caravan parks?

If so, can anyone recommend a nice park where we can go with the dog.

Thanks
  • mrsgreenwood_2
    Options
    ive just booked via haven as we're wanting a deluxe plus caravan so we can have heating in the bedrooms and its worked out cheaper going directly through them rather than the sun, which is what we usually do, but we usually just go standard, so anyone thinking of upgrading, might be worth checking first?
    **Waiting for a BIG win!**

Thank you all posters!

S born 2006 and N born 2010 *delivered at home by daddy!*
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Options
    Priority code received today, can you book more than one break?
  • BeauBelle
    BeauBelle Posts: 138 Forumite
    Options
    :jGot my priority code today!
  • Kentsavings
    Options
    Hi all, here is question...
    we booked a sun holiday a few years ago and the accommodation was so awful we didnt even sleep there that night - dog poo, carpet and spray to cover the smell should tell you what you need to know - we found a B&B and came back next day for a full blow argument and a free upgrade to a luxury caravan.

Since then, we book via the SUN then call park resorts to upgrade - either gold or gold plus caravan (heating in rooms as we have small children - but im wondering if its just cheaper to just book directly with part resorts?
    the sun holiday comes to £76.75 for me, and i generally pay over £100 - £120 to upgrade - all in all nothing like a £38 holiday!!! But my children love the entretainment and beg us to go every year.

I have just check direct with Park resorts and I can buy the holiday for £158... do i book directly or via the sun?

Do you have a view?

thanks
    KS
    I love this site and all chums, but its making a dent in my bank account!!!

Have lots of things I want, but dont necessarily need... Must DO BETTER!!! :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure