Best credit card?

Options
Hi all, being new to credit cards - I started with a Amex BA (blue) card which I pay off each month in full to collect Avois points and build more of a credit score.

I’m also cashing in Tesco Clubcard points for more Avois as this card seems like the best for rewards etc.

Is there anything out there that’s better? Either cashback or reward wise? Interest etc isn’t a problem as I pay off in full, I would upgrade to the BA black card but the bulk of payments used to be holidays with TUI but they’ve just stopped allowing Amex payments which was abit of a kick, so now I don’t think it’s worth getting a black card or waiting the 6 months for a different Amex ?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    It depends if you want rewards or cashback since they are 2 different things.

What are you referring to about 6 months?

If you mean the new limitation in applying for an Amex and getting the welcome bonus then you need to close any previous cards then wait the 6 month period.
  • Ben8282
    Ben8282 Posts: 4,821 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Newshound!
    Options
    This is nothing to do with stoozing.
    Do you really spend enough to make it worth your while to pay an annual fee of £195 to earn Avios at a higher rate?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure