Toto Energy reviews: add your feedback

Comments

• Joined TOTO in October 2017 and not even 6 months has passed and huge increase in energy price.

The price on Martin Lewis - Energy Club website was guaranteed for 12 months but doesn't look like it.

Phone call and wait time are absolutely horrendous.
  • andy5241
    andy5241 Posts: 48 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    If I am on the 100% renewable variable tariff which I signed up to in October via energy switch thinking this was a done deal till October 18 can I switch now without penalty?
  • Theta101
    Theta101 Posts: 140 Forumite
    You're the same as me.
    Yes you can switch without a penalty.

I'm switching to SSE and saving about £300/yr.
  • We're sorry to hear you've had such a poor experience with TOTO.

We understand that we haven't provide you with the customer service you deserve and that is unacceptable. If you could provide me with details privately I will investigate your account personally and ensure communication is consistent!

Thank you for your feedback, we'll take it into account to continuously try to improve the level of customer service we provide. :)

PLEASE ADVISE HOW I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH MY DETAILS PRIVATELY !!

PLESE GIVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS OR A PHONE NUMBER ON WHICH I CAN CONTACT YOU

Thank you
  • Theta101
    Theta101 Posts: 140 Forumite
    Another energy supplier has been in touch with us because they’re switching your supplies over from us to them. It goes without saying - we’ll be sorry to lose you.

If you’re not 100% sure about changing supplier, here’s a quick reminder of why it’s good to be with TOTO:

If you’ve not already got a smart meter, we’ll install one soon
    Top up anywhere, anytime with online top ups
    If you’ve got any debt, we’ll work out a payment plan
    We’re an independent supplier and offer a great customer service
    Is this switch news to you?
    Mistakes do happen, so if you’ve not signed up with a new energy supplier or you’ve decided to stay with us just hit ‘Reply’ and put ‘STAY’ in the subject line – it’s that simple.

Thanks again for being with TOTO.

Chris Allen
    Managing Director
  • andy5241
    andy5241 Posts: 48 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    What about the + 25% rises is that another good reason to stay with Toto
  • Jack_-_TOTO_energy
    Jack_-_TOTO_energy Posts: 18 Organisation Representative
    Hi Jammeister,

We've been trying to send you a private message on these forums but it appears that is unavailable currently. I've raised this with the MSE forum team for a fix but for the meantime, send an e-mail to customersupport@totoenergy.com and address it to me, i'll pluck it from there.

Sorry about that, thank you for your patience.
    jammeister wrote: »
    PLEASE ADVISE HOW I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH MY DETAILS PRIVATELY !!

PLESE GIVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS OR A PHONE NUMBER ON WHICH I CAN CONTACT YOU

Thank you

Hi Jammeister, above is the reply I sent requesting for you to contact us at customersupport@totoenergy.com.

Address the e-mail to me and i'll pluck it from there ASAP.
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of TOTO. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • polymaff
    polymaff Posts: 3,904 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 11 December 2017 at 12:32PM
    < snipped >

Got the:

"The UK Government have launched controls on pre-payment prices. TOTO Energy are now increasing our prices in line with the agreed price cap. You matter to us - we don't take changing your prices lightly."

email from Toto this morning, Jack.

What the relevance of any of this babble is to a 30% price hike, you might care to explain.

Whatever, its goodbye and good riddance to Covent/Toto Energy
  • raaaaa
    raaaaa Posts: 47 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 11 December 2017 at 1:19PM
    polymaff wrote: »
    Got the:

"The UK Government have launched controls on pre-payment prices. TOTO Energy are now increasing our prices in line with the agreed price cap. You matter to us - we don't take changing your prices lightly."

email from Toto this morning, Jack.

What the relevance of any of this babble is to a 30% price hike, you might care to explain.

Whatever, its goodbye and good riddance to Covent/Toto Energy

I'm with Polymaff & had the same ridiculous e-mail from Toto about an increase of £400 per year to my bill. I'm therefore also switching asap to more decent supplier.
  • Why the heck would

a) anyone sign up to a 12 month contract, where the price is variable?

b) how can a company get away with this?

Totally baffled.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport