10ft Trampoline and Enclosure £90

Options

Comments

• franklally
    franklally Posts: 471 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/...cat=cat1005469

I wanted one slightly bigger so I ordered a 12ft trampoline and enclosure for £109 from Woolworths (thanks O K Sauce :beer: ) - at this price it was cheaper than getting a replacement enclosure for my old trampoline.
  • Shez
    Shez Posts: 2,180 Forumite
    Options
    I bought the 8ft woolworths trampoline & enclosure on offer at the moment for £89 (I only have a small garden) - and I am very happy with it - so are the kids!!
  • bugbabe
    bugbabe Posts: 279 Forumite
    Options
    i went to look at the one in tj huges but didnt buy it as i thought the legs looked a bit thin ,ive had one for a few years now from toyrus and the pipe legs were a lot thicker
  • loopylass
    loopylass Posts: 1,296 Forumite
    Options
    franklally wrote: »
    http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/...cat=cat1005469

I wanted one slightly bigger so I ordered a 12ft trampoline and enclosure for £109 from Woolworths (thanks O K Sauce :beer: ) - at this price it was cheaper than getting a replacement enclosure for my old trampoline.

Hi
    I looked on the woolworths site and the cheapest 12ft trampoline with enclosure is £150 did you use a discount code to get it at £109 as i would love one this size for my children
    Thanks
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    loopylass wrote: »
    Hi
    I looked on the woolworths site and the cheapest 12ft trampoline with enclosure is £150 did you use a discount code to get it at £109 as i would love one this size for my children
    Thanks

When you add the trampoline and enclosure into your basket the price automatically changes to £54.99 for each item, therefore when you checkout the total price including free delivery is £109.98

Hope this helps you.
    :)
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • spaggy
    spaggy Posts: 416 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    When you add the trampoline and enclosure into your basket the price automatically changes to £54.99 for each item, therefore when you checkout the total price including free delivery is £109.98

Hope this helps you.
    :)

Don't forget quidco too, although my order yesterday does not seem to have tracked as yet?!
  • stmidwife
    stmidwife Posts: 1,036 Forumite
    Options
    We have one of the TJ Hughes one's and it is fab! Kids go on it daily (Weather permitting!) and it regularly gets moved around the garden. It's a great size and we are really pleased with it. :p
  • Smag
    Smag Posts: 140 Forumite
    Options
    http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?linksid=1386#/page0/

Netto are selling them for £79.99 including enclosure and rain cover from 17th April

We bought one from Argos a few weeks ago when on offer with free enclosure and it is very well built and very sturdy. I wouldn't allow my kids on anything else!

Have Fun Bouncing!
  • pesky2
    pesky2 Posts: 2,191 Forumite
    Options
    Smag wrote: »
    http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?linksid=1386#/page0/

Netto are selling them for £79.99 including enclosure and rain cover from 17th April

We bought one from Argos a few weeks ago when on offer with free enclosure and it is very well built and very sturdy. I wouldn't allow my kids on anything else!

Have Fun Bouncing!

You beat me to it, was just going to post as forgot yesterday
  • destiny_star2006
    Options
    have these gotton any cheaper over the last few months my dd is desperate for one but there just soooo expensive
    We Make A Living By What We Get. We Make A LIFE By What We GIVE:money:

show me a man with both feet on the ground and i'll show you a man who cant get his pants off.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure