Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jim Ewan
    • By Jim Ewan 22nd Jul 19, 5:34 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Jim Ewan
    Why does Plusnet have such terrible reviews?
    • 22nd Jul 19, 5:34 PM
    Why does Plusnet have such terrible reviews? 22nd Jul 19 at 5:34 PM
    I was thinking of swapping internet providers as Virgin have announced yet another price-hike. Plusnet seemed the best bet, judging by an MSE search. However, just to be safe, I checked a couple of review sites. The reviews were frightening, almost every one was a furious rant at the appalling level of service provide. Yet MSE rating was 7/10, by far the best. Any ideas?
Page 2
    • Jim Ewan
    • By Jim Ewan 30th Jul 19, 11:09 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Jim Ewan
    Thanks everyone for very useful comments. I have now sorted out a better deal with Virgin. Not as good as PlusNet's offer but it only lasts until next year (balance of current contract) when I think I will give PlusNet a whirl.
    • KILL BILL
    • By KILL BILL 6th Oct 19, 1:34 PM
    • 2,094 Posts
    • 1,285 Thanks
    KILL BILL
    I used to be with crapnet and they where terrible.

with all the complaints about their non existing customer service i sure that their "awards" where fixed
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

626Posts Today

6,566Users online

Martin's Twitter