Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MsBooty
    • By MsBooty 31st Oct 12, 10:25 PM
    • 273Posts
    • 4,567Thanks
    MsBooty
    Mutually Agreed Resignation - Benefit Entitlement Query
    • 31st Oct 12, 10:25 PM
    Mutually Agreed Resignation - Benefit Entitlement Query 31st Oct 12 at 10:25 PM
    I work for the NHS and the Trust I work for are going through yet another restructure

We have been informed about the MAR (Mutually Agreed Resignation) scheme and I am contemplating this. However we have a deadline of the end of the year for applications and I do not think that I will find suitable/alternative employment within this short period.

Therefore I need to know whether I would be entitled to any benefits or is the MAR scheme classed the same as voluntary redundancy/resignation where you are not entitled to benefit for 6 months? Also if my application was accepted, would I have to work my notice of 4 weeks?

thanks in advance for any advise/help
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

620Posts Today

5,852Users online

Martin's Twitter