Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • liamb
    • By liamb 28th May 09, 3:44 PM
    • 50Posts
    • 6Thanks
    liamb
    0 WOW
    Highish prices for car hire in France - any way round them??
    • 28th May 09, 3:44 PM
    0 WOW
    Highish prices for car hire in France - any way round them?? 28th May 09 at 3:44 PM
    I am in Bordeaux this August and want to take my family to see my Mother, who is about an hour south east of Limoges, thus making public transport not an option. However all the car hire searches I have done suggest a price of nearly 100 for 2 days of car hire (and that's the smallest car available!), which seems an awful lot to me compared with most other European countries. Do I just have to bite the bullet, or will prices go down nearer the time - or does anyone have some great option which isn't any of the usual MSE ones? (travelsupermarket.com etc)
    Last edited by liamb; 28-05-2009 at 3:45 PM. Reason: Grammar
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,437Posts Today

8,119Users online

Martin's Twitter