Now TV - Internal Data Error - Advice

OK - so I received an offer a few months ago for Now TV Entertainment having left them a month earlier, and it was a good price for 3 months, then reverting to standard cost.

I accepted the deal, but then when I went a few days later I found I could not access the entertainment package.

When I contacted Now TV via chat to discuss, it transpires they offered me the deal on one email address/account (my current email and account), and they applied it to an old account/email address I had from perhaps 5 years ago or longer.

I do not have the password to that email address, but more importantly, I do not consider that to be my primary account, and the offer was sent to my primary account email address.

I cannot get Now TV to understand what has happened - they will not refund, and indeed refuse to believe that they have made a mistake applying it to an old account.

Their customer service is literally non-existent.

Any advice on how I should approach this would be gratefully received. Tearing my hair out with them a bit.

Comments

• Bigphil1474
    Bigphil1474 Posts: 2,414 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    OP, the Now TV app just needs your log in details. Can you still access your old email at all, or when you say you don't have the password for that email address, do you mean password for Now TV using that email as your log in name? If you can still access the email account, go through the change password process for Now TV. If you can't, then you're a bit stuck. I would have thought that they could reset your Now TV login some way.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure