Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 7th Mar 14, 1:58 PM
    • 14,090Posts
    • 43,612Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Shop & Scan
    • 7th Mar 14, 1:58 PM
    0 WOW
    Shop & Scan 7th Mar 14 at 1:58 PM
    As the Shop and Scan thread is getting long now and people are asking for referrals I thought it was about time for a new thread. Old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=321950

Please note that registration is by invite only but you can register your interest in joining the panel here www.volunteer4panels.com

How it works

What we ask you to do
    Scanning in your shopping

Every time you or anyone else in your household buys something which is brought back home, please scan.

We also ask you to provide us with an image of your till receipt whenever you make a shopping trip. The best way to do so is by scanning the receipt with a flatbed/copy scanner. If you do not have one then you can take a photo using a digital camera instead.

At the end of EACH week please remember to transmit your barcodes and upload your till receipts...

Connect the Clicker to your PC
    Visit www.shopandscan.com
    Click on Transmit your Barcodes
    Clicker and Lead Arrow Address Bar Arrow Transmit Button
    After transmitting your barcodes please also Submit your Till Receipts.

Your weekly reward points will then be added to your Reward Account on the following Monday.

What we offer in return

Reward Points

As thanks for your participation, we will enrol you in our Reward Points Programme as soon as you register with us.
    We will regularly credit your account with points in exchange for your continued participation in the ShopandScan survey.
    You can review you balance at any time by logging into your Reward Account.

As soon as you have enough points, you may redeem them for any vouchers from the wide selection available.

Or you can accumulate your points for even greater rewards... the choice is yours.

Membership is free for you... there are no hidden costs associated with redemption of your Reward Points.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 5
    • ciderboy2009
    • By ciderboy2009 22nd Sep 14, 7:12 AM
    • 615 Posts
    • 584 Thanks
    ciderboy2009
    Still not working
    • chalkysoil
    • By chalkysoil 22nd Sep 14, 8:05 AM
    • 1,629 Posts
    • 4,804 Thanks
    chalkysoil
    ditto! ...
    • Aesop
    • By Aesop 22nd Sep 14, 9:25 AM
    • 23,904 Posts
    • 155,614 Thanks
    Aesop
    It's working now, just transmitted my barcodes.

also this week's winner is

Weekly Prize Draw - Lucky Transmitter

Everyone who transmits their barcodes during the previous week is automatically entered into our weekly Lucky Transmitter Prize Draw. This week's winner is:

770909 - 100
    Make upto 10 a day - September 2019 0.00

Make upto 10 a day - best thread ever.
  • archived user
    Worked for me too.
    • neilwoods
    • By neilwoods 22nd Sep 14, 9:59 AM
    • 2,224 Posts
    • 1,183 Thanks
    neilwoods
    It's working now, just transmitted my barcodes.

also this week's winner is

Everyone who transmits their barcodes during the previous week is automatically entered into our weekly Lucky Transmitter Prize Draw. This week's winner is:

770909 - 100
    Originally posted by Aesop
    Just transmitted.

That is last week's winner. Does not normally get updated till much later or tuesday
    Mansion TV. Avoid at all cost's
    • Aesop
    • By Aesop 22nd Sep 14, 10:05 AM
    • 23,904 Posts
    • 155,614 Thanks
    Aesop
    Just transmitted.

That is last week's winner. Does not normally get updated till much later or tuesday
    Originally posted by neilwoods
    no it's this week's winner

770909 - 100

If the number above matches your Panel Number then you must call us by 26th September 2014 to claim your prize of 100 worth of reward points.

Last week's winner was 771589. The deadline is 19th September 2014 to claim this 100 prize.

• Aesop
    • By Aesop 22nd Sep 14, 8:53 PM
    • 23,904 Posts
    • 155,614 Thanks
    Aesop
    We'd like to apologise for the problems that you may have experienced over the last few days with our website and the desktop app. We have now solved the issues and you should be able to transmit your barcodes and till receipts now.

Don't worry, you haven't missed out on your points: Please transmit by the end of Tuesday 23rd September, in order to receive your weekly points for last week. The points will be credited on Wednesday 24th September.

If you were able to transmit before Saturday, your awards account will be credited as usual.

Please note, there is no need to reply to this email.

• dbarcl10
    • By dbarcl10 23rd Sep 14, 1:32 PM
    • 121 Posts
    • 72 Thanks
    dbarcl10
    Anyone still having problems uploading receipts? I'm just getting a plain white page after hitting Upload?

We'd like to apologise for the problems that you may have experienced over the last few days with our website and the desktop app. We have now solved the issues and you should be able to transmit your barcodes and till receipts now.

Don't worry, you haven't missed out on your points: Please transmit by the end of Tuesday 23rd September, in order to receive your weekly points for last week. The points will be credited on Wednesday 24th September.

If you were able to transmit before Saturday, your awards account will be credited as usual.

Please note, there is no need to reply to this email.
    Originally posted by Aesop
    • 82much
    • By 82much 3rd Oct 14, 10:49 AM
    • 394 Posts
    • 422 Thanks
    82much
    newsletter
    I haven't seen a monthly newsletter for yonks. Do they still do one?
    • London50
    • By London50 3rd Oct 14, 10:58 AM
    • 1,701 Posts
    • 1,677 Thanks
    London50
    Hi

Yes they do I had my one only last week but I must admit that they are not as regular as they once were :0)
    • 82much
    • By 82much 3rd Oct 14, 11:47 AM
    • 394 Posts
    • 422 Thanks
    82much
    thanks London50

Just looked through my inbox but nothing there. Did a search for Shop and Scan but only got the weekly reminder emails
    • daisy_jean
    • By daisy_jean 28th Oct 14, 8:44 PM
    • 299 Posts
    • 381 Thanks
    daisy_jean
    Did everyone get their Food on the Go points this week? mine still haven't been added.
    • linz4383
    • By linz4383 29th Oct 14, 7:01 AM
    • 287 Posts
    • 4,276 Thanks
    linz4383
    mine ave been awarded this morning!
    House deposit 0/10000
    Loan 6,065.43- 5803.30
    credit card 3,932.25 - 4233.40
    • POLESWORTH
    • By POLESWORTH 12th Nov 14, 6:42 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    POLESWORTH
    Advice needed please
    I have just received an email invitation to join Shop and Scan with an activation code. Not sure if it would be worth me taking up the offer as the rewards earned seem to be mainly attractions. Are there no shop vouchers you can earn on this panel?
    • crystal9
    • By crystal9 12th Nov 14, 6:55 AM
    • 3,695 Posts
    • 2,714 Thanks
    crystal9
    I have just received an email invitation to join Shop and Scan with an activation code. Not sure if it would be worth me taking up the offer as the rewards earned seem to be mainly attractions. Are there no shop vouchers you can earn on this panel?
    Originally posted by POLESWORTH
    there are quite a few shops you can choose from like Argos, debenhams halfords topshop topman .whsmiths next Burtons curry's homebase also amazon so have good choice to choose from I love shop and scan.

theirs a couple of things they do for extra points to like I do the food diary a few times a year so in my opinion it's worth doing
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
    • POLESWORTH
    • By POLESWORTH 12th Nov 14, 7:04 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    POLESWORTH
    Thank you Crystal9, The rewards list on joining site only gave attractions such as Alton Towers which would be of no use to us. I know lots of people want to join Shop and Scan and didn't want to take up the offer if the position would be better offered to someone else. Based on your reply I think I will give it a try and see how it goes.
    • Aesop
    • By Aesop 12th Nov 14, 7:31 AM
    • 23,904 Posts
    • 155,614 Thanks
    Aesop
    Thibk you are looking at wrong bit on rewards. Loads of us do it as so worthwhile.

You can exchangepoints for argos, next, homebase, b and q, burton, Sainsbury, day out rewards, halfords, and many more.

So yes definitely worth signing up for. I have friends who use them for theatre and meal every xmas.

• nicki
    • By nicki 12th Nov 14, 7:43 AM
    • 7,294 Posts
    • 88,420 Thanks
    nicki
    I get amazon vouchers and use them towards stuff I'd have to buy anyway. I'm saving them up for the "black friday" offers amazon will be starting on the 24th so I can hopefully get stuff for my DD for Christmas
    Creeping back in for accountability after falling off the wagon in 2016.
    Need to get back to old style in modern ways, watching the pennies and getting stuff done!
    • POLESWORTH
    • By POLESWORTH 12th Nov 14, 11:25 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    POLESWORTH
    My invite received today was the same as Poddly. Only smart phone app.
    • Aesop
    • By Aesop 12th Nov 14, 11:53 AM
    • 23,904 Posts
    • 155,614 Thanks
    Aesop
    My invite received today was the same as Poddly. Only smart phone app.
    High Street and Web

Amazon.co.uk
    American Golf
    Arcadia
    Argos
    B&Q
    Burton
    Currys
    Debenhams
    Dorothy Perkins
    Ernest Jones
    Evans
    Fairshare Music
    H. Samuel
    Halfords
    Homebase
    House of Fraser
    Leslie Davis
    Miss Selfridge
    New Look
    Next
    Outfit
    Thorntons
    Topman
    Topshop
    Wallis
    Waterstone's
    WH Smith
    Entertainment and Leisure

Alton Towers
    Beefeater
    Bella Italia
    Blackpool Pleasure Beach
    Brewers Fayre
    Chessington World of Adventures
    Cineworld
    Drayton Manor
    Dream Car Hire
    Inspire Travel
    Keith Prowse Attractions, Theme Parks & Hotel Breaks
    Leisure Vouchers
    London Eye
    London Pass
    Madame Tussauds
    Odeon Cinemas
    Park Resorts
    Pizza Hut
    Red Letter Days
    Saks
    Sea Life
    Sea Life Sanctuaries
    SPA Thoresby Hall
    TGI Friday's
    The Dungeons
    Thorpe Park
    Virgin Experience Days
    Warwick Castle

that's where you can use your vouchers.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

82Posts Today

1,925Users online

Martin's Twitter