Yankee Candle bargains - Please post your finds here!

Just got an email from Yankee candles saying they have a lot of items 50% off, not sure what postage cost is.

Yankee.co.uk and tab for 50% is on the left (can't post link as still not worked out how to do it with an I-pad!).

Comments

• Thanks just ordered £30 worth of stuff for the missus
  • Can't see any 50% off link.... has it finished now?
    A big believer in karma, you get what you give :A

If you find my posts useful, "pay it forward" and help someone else out, that's how places like MSE can be so successful.
  • rochycoo
    rochycoo Posts: 130 Forumite
    Only 2 items have 50% off!! and they are both out of stock. I know it says selected items but to only have 2 is a bit misleading.
    Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.:)
  • rochycoo wrote: »
    Only 2 items have 50% off!! and they are both out of stock. I know it says selected items but to only have 2 is a bit misleading.

There were more items but they have sold
  • Lifeforms
    Lifeforms Posts: 1,486 Forumite
    (can't post link as still not worked out how to do it with an I-pad!).

Go on to the right tab, then hold press finger down on the address bar, when the options come up, select copy all, go back to where you want to paste it, and then press finger down again till the paste option comes up. That will just paste a shortened url.
  • daveybea
    daveybea Posts: 372 Forumite
    hi i noticed that asda do cheaper yankee candles...1 pound for tarts and samplers...some xmas stock so oldie but goldies scents and quite a large selection!
    im tray not davey...pinched my hubbys account!!!
    :think:
    I must stop buying smellies..well until i spot a bargain!
    never turn a bargain /freebie down you just never know when you need it :D
  • Yankee candles are up to 50% off at yankeedoodle.co.uk!

About 25% to 30% of them are on sale at this price, which is hard to find nowadays! :)

Clintons also a currently buy one get one half price on all Yankee sizes...£1.89 for samplers and £19.99 for extra large jars:beer:

They have an average if about 150 hours burning time, and last for ages, well worth the price and make a lovely Christmas present, especially at these bargain prices!

Some lovely scents too, including cherry, cinnamon, macintosh, mandarin and spiced orange! :T
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback