Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    damo5134 wrote: »
    Good for you. What a nightmare:eek: will be interesting to see what HO's response is.
    Best get back to the friendlier stores you frequent;)

I will, i a in another town tomorrow :j:j
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    cloz wrote: »
    Finally managed to get out today and try the u+g vouchers but there must be other voucher users locally as shelves had been emptied :(. Moved onto my local Asda and they had plenty left, got 5 and used voucher for each one but instead of till taking off £1.38 for offer it took off £2.90?

yep that's what happened to me too
    very nice. x :T:T
    essex girl in exile
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    cloz wrote: »
    Finally managed to get out today and try the u+g vouchers but there must be other voucher users locally as shelves had been emptied :(. Moved onto my local Asda and they had plenty left, got 5 and used voucher for each one but instead of till taking off £1.38 for offer it took off £2.90? wasn't going to complain :). Picked up some NCG soup whilst there.
    Did manage to get soup in Mr T though :)
    Been given a new work laptop so am spending this evening putting all my user names in!

That's right

It's 5 for £4, not 5 for 4
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I might actually get a bit excited putting the tree up this year. ;) It will be the first time out of the box for my Ts bargain snow covered one I got end of sale for couple of quid earlier this year. :D

oh I remember you getting that..such a bargain:)

hope your hands improve:), the wind and damp don't help do they:(
    perhaps you need winter sunshine:)
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    So where do we reckon TM is this evening, stocking up on more fizz or doing a major whoopsie haul or both. ;)
  • cloz wrote: »
    Finally managed to get out today and try the u+g vouchers but there must be other voucher users locally as shelves had been emptied :(. Moved onto my local Asda and they had plenty left, got 5 and used voucher for each one but instead of till taking off £1.38 for offer it took off £2.90? wasn't going to complain :). Picked up some NCG soup whilst there.
    Did manage to get soup in Mr T though :)
    Been given a new work laptop so am spending this evening putting all my user names in!

Thats right for the up&go as they are on offer, five for £4, so thats the different £2.90
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • HILLBERN
    bubbs wrote: »
    No was local but only been in there 2 or 3 times:eek: she said been told not to take them, (hipp and c&b) i said they are from your online magazine, she says not taking them, so i tipped my shopping out the bags, i had other stuff too and said tell you what you can keep it all:o and i will contact head office, oh and by the way whats your name:rotfl:

Oh dear..i hope you get satisfaction from head office :)
    the best bit in your tale is....oh and by the way whats your name? that made me chuckle, :rotfl::rotfl:
    (I know that's what you should always do get names)
  • wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    ILTS thanks for mentioning me this morning but I'm not exactly poorly just got bad flare up of my osteoarthritis in my hands. :(

Which is why I am bit quiet at the moment....

Been a bad day today, slight relief at the moment but waiting for 4 hours to pass to take some more paracetamol. If this doesn't start to calm down think I am going to have to go to GP for something stronger which I don't like doing. :o

I feel your pain Tiny, literally- as I suffer very badly with my hands and feet.
    Have you tried Naproxen (which is Marketed as Feminax ultra) yet ?
    I have lots of other health issues but can take these anti inflamatories and if I need can still have a couple of paracetamol along with them
    My doctor has prescribed them for me and hubby x x
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Oh dear..i hope you get satisfaction from head office :)
    the best bit in your tale is....oh and by the way whats your name? that made me chuckle, :rotfl::rotfl:
    (I know that's what you should always do get names)

It was funny, i started to walk off , turned back and asked:rotfl: bet she thought :eek: all for a few coupons, it was the principle, if they wasnt ts coupons i would have left it but they are!
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • HILLBERN
    bubbs wrote: »
    Newbie:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Well done all on your medals:T:T:T

ha ha I know you're part of the furniture,:D thanks for all your posts, deals and early morning shops:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure