Blue Badge

2»

Comments

• poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,841
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    posiepye wrote: »
    Hi Yes Im renewing it. I qualify for one as got 12 points on pip so on the enhanced rate for mobilty. On the renewing page it did not even ask if I was getting pip or high mobility on dla. All it asked for what my National insurance number, current badge number, when it expired, d.o.b and address. Then it just took me to the payment page, and that was it.
    If it was the "moving around" part of mobility then you'll qualify yes. If it's following and planning a journey then no.

That's strange why it didn't ask for any of that info. When i renewed mine i had to scan my PIP award and a recent photo.

I'm sure they'll contact you if something is wrong.
  • posiepye
    posiepye Posts: 19 Forumite
    edited 14 May 2018 at 12:20PM
    Got a quick responce back from them today.
    You was correct Nannytone. they said they can use the one they've already got.
    Hi Poppy yes it was for moving around. I had scanned the award letter expecting them to ask for ir. So was suprised when it didnt come up.
  • posiepye
    posiepye Posts: 19 Forumite
    Recieved the badge today. No 'Proof' was requested at all, and the photo from the last one I had, has been used.
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    I have just renewed my blue badge and it DID ask for a photo - I sent it by email

Whilst I do not currently receive DLA mobility - I received the blue badge as a "none of these apply" case

I received my badge last week

This is a relief
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family