Pinecone Research

Comments

• snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    Sairah wrote: »
    i have been trying to join for years, but there is "no openings" for me

I managed to join a couple of days ago when I saw an invitation on the Free Postcode Lottery site (I had to click on the link to join in order to see that day's winning postcode). I filled in the form and the survey about myself and left it at that.

Today I got a welcome email from them so I guess it worked. :) Time will tell if I actually get any surveys from them!

Do they always email you if there is a survey available?
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,679 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Yes, Pinecone always email when there is a survey available.

Just received and completed one of their studies, the first in quite a while.
  • snowy79
    libra10 wrote: »

Great thanks. :D The email said I will receive one in the next couple of days so fingers crossed!
  • LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    I tried again and they still don't want me :'(
  • GreyAndGold
    GreyAndGold Posts: 738 Forumite
    libra10 wrote: »

I've not had one for over a month, starting to wonder if they have kicked me out.
  • S0litaire
    S0litaire Posts: 3,535 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    They are being a bit slow over the past month or so!

I've noticed that in the past few weeks it's taken nearly a week to credit accounts with points after completing surveys! (usually it's same day next day at latest!)
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
  • Their surveys have been drying up for me the last few months, shame as they are one of my favourites .
  • snowy79
    I just got my first survey via email, they sent it to me at 9:30 last night so I didn't see it until this morning. I clicked on the link from the email, answered two questions and then it said that is all the questions we have for you. Does that mean I didn't complete it quick enough??
  • snowy79 wrote: »
    I just got my first survey via email, they sent it to me at 9:30 last night so I didn't see it until this morning. I clicked on the link from the email, answered two questions and then it said that is all the questions we have for you. Does that mean I didn't complete it quick enough??

They do send out household question surveys now and then which aren't paid for surveys and usually only a couple of questions long. It would say in the invite though that it is household questions. It's pretty unusual to screen out of pinecone surveys.
  • tykesi
    tykesi Posts: 2,061 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Yep, there have been a couple of household surveys recently. I reckon these are data collection for future paid ones. They only take a few seconds so might as well complete them.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback