Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 6 March 2014 at 9:31AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Hello,

It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 150th page.

Thanks to sarah1972 for posting the last thread :)

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that had been asked a lot through the old thread. I thought this would be useful too add because of the same question coming up page after page.

Happy Posting :)

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3872901

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm

Comments

edited 16 February 2014 at 3:44PM
    Some Frequently Asked Questions from previous threads.

Q) I have just received a test letter and it is asking me to post it back with all my other items. I don't know how to do this as I have not been told how to.

A) Items do not been to be posted back anymore and the sender is just using up old stationery.

Q) On my posting schedule I have a letter to post after 1PM on a Saturday. However, all my post boxes are emptied before this time. What should I do?

A) If you don't have a collection at your post boxes after 1PM just post the item earlier in the day. Just make sure you record the time you posted it.

Q) How long does the training last as I have been on it for many weeks now?

A) Training lasts for about 6-7 weeks and you only receive one set of stamps during this process until you are placed on the main panel.

Q) I will be unable to post on the day of the schedule as I can't get to the Post Office or Post Box. What should I do?

A) Keep hold of the item and post it the following week on the same day as on the schedule. If you can't post the week after post it two weeks after.

Q) On the posting plan it say Post Office. Do I go in and had it over the counter?

A) No, you never hand anything over the counter unless it does not fit into the post box outside e.g. Small Box.

Q) How many Smarts can I return in a single envelope?

A) It is possible to return 9 Smarts in one envelope.

Q) What do you do with spare Smart envelopes as I have lots of them?

A)Fold them all and put them back into the post in a Smart return envelope.

Q) Do I take the Smarts out of their plastic wrapper before posting?

A) No, you just send them as they come in their plastic wrapper.

If anyone thinks it needs altering PM me. :)
  • 3010 wrote: »
    ...using up old stationary.
    That would be stationery.
    /nitpick :)
    Are you for real? - Glass Half Empty??
    :coffee:
  • A few weeks ago I had an email saying that I should soon be receiving a mailing from *a well known company*. The following day I received this mailing but it didn't show up on my account, then the following week I received an identical one. I phoned them and they said to wait and it will soon show up online. Today I have just had my third one delivered! Still not showing online and the first delivery was over 3 weeks ago, and supposedly only one was to be posted! Think I'm going to email them this time and ask again - it took forever to get through when I phoned them. Anyone else getting this?
    Jan NSD 4/15
    2015 Pay £7000 Off Debt No. 107 £566.51/£7000

Well spotted I rushed to get down what FAQs I thought off. :o
  • anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker

Well, if we're into nitpicking

I have just received a test letter and it is asking me to post it back with all my other items. I don't know how to do this as I have not been told how to.

I will be unable to post on the day of the schedule as I can't get to the Post Office or Post Box. What should I do?
    Well, if we're into nitpicking

I have just received a test letter and it is asking me to post it back with all my other items. I don't know how to do this as I have not been told how to.

I will be unable to post on the day of the schedule as I can't get to the Post Office or Post Box. What should I do?

I blame my dyslexia. :o
  • zerog
    zerog Posts: 2,478 Forumite
    Two of the packets I was meant to post in 2 weeks are missing from the package which arrived today. I'm tempted to reuse the £3 unfranked stamps...
    zerog wrote: »
    Two of the packets I was meant to post in 2 weeks are missing from the package which arrived today. I'm tempted to reuse the £3 unfranked stamps...

Not something that we encourage. Anyone remember the magistrate?
    W/C 26th August has just arrived. It also contains the September stamps. Has anyone else noticed a large rise in packets you are posting. It is rare I now send a small white, medium brown or a large brown letter. The pack above just contains 3 packets.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Hi

I've got 4 to post next week including 2 packets and only two the following week (1 packet).

Today, I received 5 items to log plus next weeks Posting Plan.The number of packets I receive varies. Never had 3 to post within the same week.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport