Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Good morning lovely peoples :wave:

Love to AJ :A and hope you will be home today.

I haven't been keeping up, but was thinking about her absence last night. I hope you are okay 3dogs :A

Good luck elliemoo :T

I've had some good news myself, the Oncologist that I wanted to transfer my care to has agreed to take me on as a new patient, despite initially declining me :)
    It's just the lift I needed as I had spiralled into depression after the initial rejection.

It's blowing a hoodie out there - be careful if travelling. I have to get out now to the Surgery to give my GP the details for my referral :)

Great news JTS :T:T

As for your last sentence, I now have this image of a hoodie blowing down the road :rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Morning all - wet, windy and horrible here. Yahoo weather had a glitch this morning and said it was 13 degrees outside :j Before normality returned.

I disappeared rather suddenly yesterday. I sat down at the desk about 12 with tea and muesli and then suddenly I had really bad indigestion - loud belchy type. Then I started feeling really unwell, shivery, dizzy and cramping so I reckoning the best thing to do was to try to be sick which I did but it didnt help.
    I went to lie on the bed,closer to the bathroom thinking that whatever it was would pass by the time OH got home , it didnt. The cramps across my innards were really painfull and intense but I managed to get into some sort of comfortable place, slept on and off all afternoon inbetween bathroom visits. Then I got up later, had a bath and beans on toast and then fine since last night.
    I am very careful about kitchen and bathroom hygiene and hand washing protocol but I suppose with all of the winter viruses floating around its very hard for even the fittest person not to escape with something.
    Anyway normal service has resumed this morning - Moma porridge and banana and just very glad it wasnt a S & D bug
    The scales say I've lost 4 pound overnight - in normal life that would have taken 2 months of calorie counting to achieve but a bit if a drastic way of doing it :)

Hugs to all of the poorly ones, I honestly dont know how you cope with everyday life.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Great news JTS :T:T

As for your last sentence, I now have this image of a hoodie blowing down the road :rotfl::rotfl:

Lol - silly autocorrect :o
    Should be Hooky
    Fighting Recurring Cancer
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Good morning all hope the elite are well xx

So pleased for you JTS hopefully just the news you need to give you a lift. Xx
    Good luck elliemoo so pleased for you. Xxxc
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Lol - silly autocorrect :o
    Should be Hooky

:rotfl: I preferred the hoodie made a lot of us smile xxcc
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    [SIZE=+1]JaneEB was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

24 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Wednesday): History 1 : Easier

[/SIZE]hot-dog-425px-web.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    JTS Wonderful news:beer:

Eliemoo Hope the new job works out

DH is just getting ready so another 30 mins but I have said we need to go via the shops first Just about 10 mins then into asda for a gift card Lunch in Gretna after a little browse

Dinner has been booked in the premier inn as I cant be bothered faffing in an area I don't know

Off to finish packing
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Vouchercodes have an 11 oclock wednesday windfall offer - get a £15 amazon voucher if you spend £30 at shoeholics - I dont know if the new subscriber 20% off counts or the 15% or if you can buy sale shoes - all things to be checked but I suppose if its £30 after discounts - I've messaged them via FB before and got a rapid response.
    I am not tempted, only bought shoes online once and these were clarks so I was sure of sizing and fit.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Good morning everyone. Just got round to setting up Android Pay, Yes I know I’m very late to the party:rotfl: Meeting emerald shortly in T’s I’m Sure she will be able to give me any help I need in using it:D have a good day x
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    JTS fantastic news for you:T:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business