MSE News: TSB customers STILL unable to use online banking after weekend upgrade

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,273 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Second holding letter received today about my complaint.
    Still cant see credit card on line nor can it be found in branch.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • stclair
    stclair Posts: 6,844 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Got my 2nd letter today from TSB with regards my complaint. It basically said that I can go the ombudsman anytime and they will agree with the ombudsman to consider my complaint if it outside the 6 month period.

Mmm...I think that I will just wait.

I’ve had the same letter though it was off as they’ve not even investigated anything yet with my compliant.
    Im an ex employee RBS Group
    However Any Opinion Given On MSE Is Strictly My Own
  • Cotta
    Cotta Posts: 3,667 Forumite
    Options
    We have to be realistic, in response to our complaints at most we will get the issue resolved and a small goodwill gesture of £30.
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    Cotta wrote: »
    We have to be realistic, in response to our complaints at most we will get the issue resolved and a small goodwill gesture of £30.

Then people will go to the FCA.:D
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,051 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Cotta wrote: »
    Then people will go to the FCA.:D
    Have you still not managed to understand the difference between FCA and FOS?
    eskbanker wrote: »
    My dad will also be going to the FCA.
    ....or he could just go straight to the FOS, as that's where the FCA will tell him to go, as per https://www.fca.org.uk/about/complain-about-regulators:
    The regulators cannot consider complaints about the firms we regulate. If you have a complaint about a firm, then you should raise this initially with the firm. If you remain unhappy with the outcome, you may be able to make a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service
  • AirlieBird
    AirlieBird Posts: 1,046 Forumite
    Options
    For those querying the credit card cashback, TSB say it will be paid by the end of this week and be back to normal next month.
    Did you really mean to put loose?
    Lose: no longer possess, not to retain, unable to find
    Loose: not firmly or tightly fixed in place
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,273 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    AirlieBird wrote: »
    For those querying the credit card cashback, TSB say it will be paid by the end of this week and be back to normal next month.

How did you find out?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • AirlieBird
    AirlieBird Posts: 1,046 Forumite
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    How did you find out?
    It's on their FAQ
    Did you really mean to put loose?
    Lose: no longer possess, not to retain, unable to find
    Loose: not firmly or tightly fixed in place
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Options
    Got my 2nd letter today from TSB with regards my complaint. It basically said that I can go the ombudsman anytime and they will agree with the ombudsman to consider my complaint if it outside the 6 month period.

Mmm...I think that I will just wait.

You've already told us that they had settled your complaint and paid you compensation (this was after originally claiming that you hadn't had any problems, but your father had, and that he had been paid compensation). Something tells me that you are telling porkies.
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Options
    kidmugsy wrote: »
    They are the importance sort. If the First World doesn't function the rest of the world starves.

Wow! You know absolutely nothing about the developing world.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure