IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parkingeye fine - Aire Street Leeds

Options

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,638 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Others, more knowledgeable that I in such matters, often report that you have more than 30 days.

Leave it for a couple of days for further comment.

No panic needed just yet.
  • Silvercloud18
    Options
    Thanks again Keith! You are all a lot more knowledgeable than myself and this forum has been nothing sort of a god send!!
  • Silvercloud18
    Options
    Any one have any further? Hoping my code still works tomorrow :eek:
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    POPLA codes last for 33 days from the rejection letter from PE.

As long as that POPLA appeal is copied from another winning Aire Street appeal, and includes pictures embedded in the word document you created (not just links, e.g. the Beavis sign should be shown as an image in the appeal itself, as should pictures of the old scratched machines) you should win.

If you are happy with it, why not upload it under OTHER tonight, now?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Silvercloud18
    Options
    Thanks for reassurance the time was my biggest concern.

I copied mainly from templates and other relevant appeals whilst taking some photos from other Aire street appeals.

I've found a few more pics from an appeal you wrote CM of the signs to back my claim the fees are hard to understand.

All pics are actual pictures not links. Will upload tomorrow from my PC! Such a weight lifted for now.

I do have a friend who is currently waiting the decision from her POPLA appeal from the same day/car park as this so hopefully she has used this forum:cool: and all of you guys great knowledge in this business!!

Thanks again, will keep you all posted, hoping for good news!! :undecided
  • Silvercloud18
    Options
    Final question before I upload.... do I write in the box PDF uploaded or leave it blank??

Panicked after I seen someone saying their claim failed as they didn't get the PDF...
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I recall that too. I've never done it myself. As long as you see the little 'bin' icon, it's uploaded.

But for that reason (due to that person mucking it up) I tend to advise copying your main point headings into the box - to give POPLA a clue - and saying 'see full appeal in the attached PDF'.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Silvercloud18
    Options
    Fab thank you! Better to be safe than sorry
  • Silvercloud18
    Options
    Just done, i'm guessing the one that wasn't seen the user failed to click "upload" after selecting and just pressed "next" easily done.
  • Silvercloud18
    Options
    Good news! My friend who received a PCN from parking eye for this same thing (she was in Aire Street a minute longer!) has had her appeal come through as successful, even though ParkingEye did supply the evidence pack, based on the grounds that the assessor believed 16 minutes was a reasonable grace period to check signs and leave the car park!! So another successful appeal! :T
    I really hope mine is the same now!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport