Clickworker

Comments

• I've just applied for a job via student jobs (i'm an undergrad Business student) doing "address research"

I was just wondering what the criteria was for being accepted (what did you have to do?) and how much you get paid?
  • alfiemama
    alfiemama Posts: 287 Forumite
    I was up until 1.00am completing the Qualify Author section. This morning I checked and they only scored me 58%. I felt this was a good article which fitted the brief and used SEO words so I have emailed them. I'm pretty sure it was because the computer timed me (even though I didn't see anywhere which said this was a timed section) out as I'm 4 stars on text broker and got 100% on the 72 questions.

Has anyone else had this?
  • Annie021063
    Annie021063 Posts: 2,569 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    No not really, I'm 100% on click and 3* on text, email them and ask for another chance to complete it, explain about the pc. Maybe could you could write a piece out before and type onto the page, that would save time and lessen the chance of you timing out. good luck
  • alfiemama
    Thanks Annie, I did that but didn't realise that it was open on my page. I honestly think the article was up to standard and had unique info which was the brief. I've emailed them so will see what they say.
  • alfiemama
    :jHad an email back. They agreed the article was better than the 58% and have changed my mark. He explained it was a little off topic and doesn't need to have witty remarks and more about keywords. At least I can work for them now.:beer:
  • kiss_me_now9
    kiss_me_now9 Posts: 1,402 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Whoops, my first fashion writer piece didn't have the keywords in the title so I got told off :o Gonna do another now :)
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• kiss_me_now9
    kiss_me_now9 Posts: 1,402 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    How long does it take for payments to go through to payable?
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• katini
    katini Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    How long does it take for payments to go through to payable?

Looks like 7 days, I think.
  • Can I just ask, with the Groupon ones, do you find that yours end up sounding similar? Obviously different category and location, but just generally saying the same thing. Am worried they are going to think I am self plagerising!
  • Ooh, just had my first Groupon one assessed and i've gone up another %! Woo hoo!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback