Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Jenny
    • By MSE Jenny 16th Mar 12, 4:47 PM
    • 1,239Posts
    • 3,569Thanks
    MSE Jenny
    MSE Local eBay Deals tool discussion
    • 16th Mar 12, 4:47 PM
    MSE Local eBay Deals tool discussion 16th Mar 12 at 4:47 PM

Hi all, we've built a new Local eBay Deals Mapper tool find pick-up only bargains near you.

If you could let us know what you think, that would be fab. How are the results for you? Is there anything you'd like to see added?

Thanks
    for your help!

MSE Jenny

Last edited by MSE Jenny; 21-03-2012 at 9:13 AM.
Page 8
    • Winterskp
    • By Winterskp 17th Apr 19, 5:05 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Winterskp
    Still working, this time on my phone, with plenty of "load more" opportunities. The phone even remembers my postcode. You have to click on the "Go" button to see details on eBay, but once you know that it isn't a problem. Fingers crossed it's a permanent fix. Thanks team (for now)
    • RueDeWakenin
    • By RueDeWakenin 21st Apr 19, 6:54 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    RueDeWakenin
    Not finding articles on ebay after showing them on local deals mapper!!!???
    I can find items on the Local eaby deals mapper, but when I click on to have a closer view on ebay, it tells me these can't be found. If I put the item descriotion directly into ebay, it finds them! What's going on??
    • anna1976
    • By anna1976 29th Apr 19, 12:01 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    anna1976
    No link to eBay
    The direct link to eBay has not worked for several days and the report tool now does not work. Please repair it. Thank you.
    • custardy
    • By custardy 29th Apr 19, 12:40 PM
    • 34,596 Posts
    • 29,315 Thanks
    custardy
    The direct link to eBay has not worked for several days and the report tool now does not work. Please repair it. Thank you.
    Originally posted by anna1976
    You have been here since 2006. Can you not see MSE have no interest in this thread or evidently the tool?
    A tool nobody needs to use but they seem desperate to do so.
    • townsends.home
    • By townsends.home 9th May 19, 8:48 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    townsends.home
    Broken Link
    Hello I love my Ebay Mapper tool and have brought lots of things from it . However I can get onto the site at present and search .The seems a bit random compared to before . But sadly when I click on the object it redirects me to a "page not found " I have tried searching for the site again and following it through but the problem sadly remains . I have tried reporting a broken link but that link seems to be broken also.
    REGARDS JANE TOWNSEND
    • kheemonahs
    • By kheemonahs 12th May 19, 4:16 PM
    • 45 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    kheemonahs
    Rubbish!
    Why fix something that aint broke?

I clicked on the icon I have on my desktop to go through what is for sale locally only to find that somebody has well and truly mucked it up!

I usually just search for anything for sale within my area and progress through the pages until I find something of interest click on it and it opens, not any more, click on it and it comes up with

"We looked everywhere.
    Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pages."

No ebay listing number so cant put that in instead, and if you do go through the pages it periodically crashes so you have to start all over again and guess what there are no page numbers to go to where you left off so you have to go all through the pages you have already see been through.

Usually I will go through 7 days of listings but I have now given up after 4 days and several crashes.

An improvement? No it's unusable!
    • peacht
    • By peacht 13th May 19, 4:36 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    peacht
    Error Page
    I've also had this problem.
    The redirect is not working.
    My way around this is to right click on the link and select "copy link address" then paste this into the url bar and then remove the redirect leaving just the ebay url.
    It's a faff but it works.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,863Posts Today

9,298Users online

Martin's Twitter