Virgin Red Rock Your World

Options

Comments

• MWF
    MWF Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    r055c0 wrote: »
    12125 points here, did not get any 500/1000 points last week (would have been nice)

Think whoever has lots of virgin accounts, tv, train , credit card etc.. will be the ones out in front as 250 points for each

Hi I'm on 12475 - your right I'm verified with all the virgin companies but I still don't think I would have got this far if it wasn't for the sharing on this site. Thanks all & good luck
  • AliBubu
    AliBubu Posts: 14 Forumite
    edited 29 September 2017 at 1:04PM
    Options
    cyndi lauper facebook
  • r055c0
    r055c0 Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    Cyndi lauper..

Not Cindi
  • AliBubu
    Options
    Cyndi has put me on 12,975. Gonna hit 13K tomorrow. WOOHOO! And still wont win Jack !!!!. LOL
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,960 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    It's been a fun month. Thanks to all that helped.

I'm only doing the daily code now, just for the 4/6 draw for this week.

I saw a tip about saving the quiz and show & tell until next month if you've already opened all the vaults you are aiming for.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Miapuss
    Miapuss Posts: 140 Forumite
    Options
    Has everyone got Pearl Jam ?��
  • suewoo
    suewoo Posts: 28 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks to all who have helped! I am 125 short of the VIP Vault! Will i get these tomorrow do you think??
  • WishYouWereHere
    Options
    I have 11725 but have not used any guessed or unofficial codes.
  • WishYouWereHere
    WishYouWereHere Posts: 50 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 29 September 2017 at 3:17PM
    Options
    suewoo wrote: »
    Thanks to all who have helped! I am 125 short of the VIP Vault! Will i get these tomorrow do you think??

Easily, my guess it'll be 250 at least tomorrow.
  • Miapuss
    Miapuss Posts: 140 Forumite
    Options
    I think Virgin Red should allow all us high rollers the opportunity to share our points with other players who are not so fortunate - Somme players have a natural disadvantage, because they are not registered with some Virgin enterprises or simply do not have the time to pursue it with the same obsession. Who votes for a point give away?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback