o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Comments

• I got my cards today, I asked an assistant first and he said it applied to any of them so I got a fancy box of 5 for £5 as I've already got my card but like to send nicer ones to closer friends, on the same trip I popped to Halfords for the screenwash too, I wonder if I should buy a lottery ticket as I'm being so lucky? :D
  • Popped along to Smiths with my Mum who didn't have a clue what I was doing but said give me your phone and choose a box of cards! She picked some that were £3ish I said noooooo choose pretty and expensive ones, she picked 30 for £5.99 and I picked 30 for £6.99 (I would never pay £6.99 for Christmas cards!) Off we trundle to the till, popped them on the counter phones in hand, I have an O2 priority code "ok no probs what's the code" gave the nice lady the code and walked out with £13 worth of cards for freeeeeee happy days :). Then went to waitrose for our free coffee and John Lewis was hell.
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Went at lunchtime to the WHSmiths on Oxford Street near TCR. Picked one around £5.99 ish really pretty 30 cards, took them to the till, lady just saw my phone, nodded, didn't need the code, and put them through!

No chocolates left here though, I'm still happy ;)
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    The chcocolates are horrible. Even my dS Refuses them. He doesnt refuse chocolate.
  • Aesop wrote: »
    The chcocolates are horrible. Even my dS Refuses them. He doesnt refuse chocolate.

Agree chocolates left on the side in my kitchen don't last five minutes with my family but after a few days there I ended up chucking them out, that said though many of WHSmiths deals are good :)
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Agree chocolates left on the side in my kitchen don't last five minutes with my family but after a few days there I ended up chucking them out, that said though many of WHSmiths deals are good :)

Yes. We got the free xmas cards.DS chose the ones he liked out of the expensive range for his class.
  • Picked my 2nd pack of cards today, pack of 30, I now have 40 free cards, Will be giving them to everyone who I don't usually give them to lol.
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
  • Agree chocolates left on the side in my kitchen don't last five minutes with my family but after a few days there I ended up chucking them out, that said though many of WHSmiths deals are good :)

Totally agree - salty savoury chocolate cereal! No wonder they are giving it away!
  • j1992
    j1992 Posts: 60 Forumite
    Just seen the codes are the same, so does that mean I can go back and get more? Or is it one per customer?
  • sumoqueen
    sumoqueen Posts: 1,533
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I was told today that they had no o2 reward packs of cards left!! I did say it may work on others but was told no! I will try another branch on way to work tomorrow!
    No buying toiletries challenge - possibly for most of 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015!
    £1 in sealed pot for each UU (2011 135/500:D) 2012 have UU 130/400 (never realised I had a mini chemist under my bed!!!) :rotfl:2013 UU 156/350. 2014 UU 197/250 2015 UU 16/100

Nursing is a work of heart by angels in comfortable shoes!!! :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback