Slimming for Santa - Slimming World Support Thread 2017

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,253 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Great NSV & have a great spa day bubbs :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    beanielou wrote: »
    I had chichen curry & brussel sprouts~~was lush.

Blimey be gales there later:p:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Great NSV & have a great spa day bubbs :)

Thanks, me and sis going:j:j:j hubby bought me it as part of birthday pressie
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    100_8092_1.jpg
    Tea
    Gammon with onions, mushroom, peas few chips and 4 cubes pineapple and a battered egg :( it stuck, slice wholemeal bread HEXB

for brekkie i had crustless quiche, pear and satsuma
    lunch ham, cucumber, cherry toms and a satsuma
    HEXA milk

Did you not realise you are supposed to be on a diet!

Well done on the skinny minny swimsuit.

You are likely to have slowed your loss as you don't have much left to loose!
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Good day today

Breakfast: porridge and tsp honey (HEB and 2 syns)
    Lunch: mackerel and huge salad with 1 tsp blue cheese dressing (3.5 syns)
    Dinner: beef stew, new potatoes

Snack: muller light

HEA milk
  • bubbs
    Did you not realise you are supposed to be on a diet!

Well done on the skinny minny swimsuit.

You are likely to have slowed your loss as you don't have much left to loose!

I ordered 2 sizes and will send hopefully the bigger one back:rotfl:but you have not slowed down.
    Well i just had my fruit and because i forgot to get yogs:o i had vanilla quark with mine, was ok
  • Sunshinemummy
    bubbs wrote: »
    I ordered 2 sizes and will send hopefully the bigger one back:rotfl:but you have not slowed down.
    Well i just had my fruit and because i forgot to get yogs:o i had vanilla quark with mine, was ok

You will look fabulous x

Remember you have lost a lot more than me, I will have 3 lbs to lose to make it to the 3 stone marker... you passed that a long time ago!

Also I was stagnant for 3 weeks... then it caught up. I am likely to have another 3 weeks of the scales not moving whilst OH starves me and makes me go power walking, as long as the scales eventually go down even a little I will be happy!

Stop moaning and get moving!

:D:D:D:D
  • Sunshinemummy
    oooh and I have about 60 yoghurts in the fridge!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,253 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    oooh and I have about 60 yoghurts in the fridge!

Blimey your fridge must be huge:rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Blimey your fridge must be huge:rotfl:

As I come from the Elite thread....I have a two fridges and two freezers. When I move house, I am going to get a 'few' chest freezers..... :D:D:D:D

The yoghurts stack 2 high, the rice stacks 3 high... the boys are eating them as if there is no tomorrow and taking some to work for the ladies on a diet, they are also giving gift sets to all the ladies they work with.... I think they are banking bonus points!

:D:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport