Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • holderness
    • By holderness 19th May 19, 7:51 AM
    • 21Posts
    • 17Thanks
    holderness
    Holiday insurance
    • 19th May 19, 7:51 AM
    Holiday insurance 19th May 19 at 7:51 AM
    I am planning to drive through Europe taking around three weeks then spending 12 weeks I'm Turkey and driving back - I have a Flexplus account with Nationwide I used this policy with an extension last year but it's just had a 40 percent increase
    I have been looking at like for like insurance and I'm getting better value
    However it would be even better value if I could use the Flexplus insurance for my journey down and then get insurance for the period beyond the 31 days
    The wording is 'Journeys of up to 31 days' it is a journey with no return ticket so question is would I be covered ?
Page 1
    • lisyloo
    • By lisyloo 19th May 19, 8:01 AM
    • 24,461 Posts
    • 12,850 Thanks
    lisyloo
    • 19th May 19, 8:01 AM
    • 19th May 19, 8:01 AM
    You’ll need to look up the definition of journey in the glossary.
    In general I’d say it referred to a round trip. Here’s an example

Journey
    A trip that takes place during the period of insurance which begins when you leave home and ends when you get back home or to a hospital or nursing home in your home country, whichever is earlier.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,516Posts Today

7,812Users online

Martin's Twitter