Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Valli
    • By Valli 12th May 19, 7:16 PM
    • 21,107Posts
    • 238,895Thanks
    Valli
    Weekly Flylady Thread 13th May 2019
    • 12th May 19, 7:16 PM
    Weekly Flylady Thread 13th May 2019 12th May 19 at 7:16 PM
    Welcome to the Weekly Flylady Thread

What is FLYLADY? Well, it's our version of the US flylady idea - but we work on the principle that housework is not fun, it's boring, can be time-consuming, is often thankless but, unfortunately, necessary. It's here on Old Style to provide the support we all need and to make the whole task easier and quicker. We also accept that, sometimes, life just gets on top of us and we can't keep up, maybe because we're time-poor, not in the best of health and/or we have littlies who need us. We are definitely NOT control freaks aiming for perfection and utterly spotless show-homes.

Welcome to the weekly Flylady Thread. You're more than welcome to join us in the everlasting battle against dust, grime and gibble. The aim of our thread is to make those onerous tasks less daunting, and to support each other - and to make time for the finer things in life!

Please do remember we have to abide by MSE rules; each post should, ideally, include some mention of flying.

Thank you Natty for last week's thread.

Please follow the forum rules on this thread as Flylady has been here a LONG time and is a fabulous support and resource for lots of us. All posts should have some Flylady-related (ooh a compound adjective) content!

The idea is that even if you are really busy you don't need to fall off the wagon!

Every room comes back around next week so please don’t stress about catching up

These lists are only suggestions and not a must do list; you are more than welcome to post and follow your own lists.

Also adding a declutter mission each day will help to gradually clear the clutter and make flying easier.

A few of the basics before we start the week

Hotspots are areas where if one thing gets put there, loads of other things follow!

Daily routines are anything you need to do on a daily basis like washing, swish and swipe kitchen and bathroom, ironing, making beds, vacuuming high traffic areas, making meals etc.

Night-time routines are all things which make getting ready in the morning easier, preparing clothes for the next day, making lunches, swish & swipes of the kitchen and tidying the living room before you go to bed plus personals like shower/brush teeth etc.

Fling Boogie - stick on some loud music, grab a bin bag and whiz around the house finding items that can go out with the rubbish, recycling, for charity shop, basically anything that will stop it cluttering your home.

Swish and swipe/S&S means have a quick wipe over an area such as a sink or toilet to prevent the build up of dirt. This is usually done on a daily basis

HHE/HHC/HHI Half Hour exercise/challenge/ironing ... run around for 30 minutes to the Benny Hill music frantically cleaning exercising or ironing.. other music may be used if you prefer!
    WM ~ Washing machine
    TD ~ Tumble dryer
    SC ~ Slowcooker
    BM ~ Breadmaker
    DW ~ Dishwasher
    SOAADFA ~ Sit on 'bottom' and do 'nothing'
    WUDUPA ~ Washed up, dried up, put away
    WUALTD ~ Washed up and left to dry
    KH/XH/FW ~ Ex-husband and other not so polite versions
    DH/DD/DS/DW/DP ~ Dear husband/daughter/son/wife/partner/whatever
    OH/SO ~ Other half/significant other
    NN ~ Nice neighbour
    Toxic (friend/mother/sister/whoever) ~ Person in your life that seems to exist to make your life miserable
    AF ~ Aunt Flo 'time of the month'.. nothing to do with flying but it comes up often.
    ETA ~ Edited to add
    Gibble ~ Miscellaneous crap that appears forever homeless
    Dot-to-dot ~ pick a small area (not a whole room) like a chair/coffee/table/shelf/worktop or wherever- thats your first 'dot' - totally clear it - clean it - and only put back what should be there - deal with what you have removed (not just move it somewhere else) then if you have time move on and do the same to another 'dot' -the idea is just like a dot to dot puzzle, you aim to join up all the dots and have a tidy room. The trick is to keep each dot tidy until you get them all joined up! All credit to AnW's Mum for this one
    RoD ~ Room of Doom, the one room that feels like it is a permanent pit and cannot be used to its potential!
    MAD half hour - Mad is the abbreviation for Make A Difference.
    The idea is that you have a Forth bridge (ie never-ending - or just huge) task but that you work on it in half-hour bursts. This way you know you ARE stooping, and that you won't get it finished but you will make a difference - so it might be clearing out - the garage or shed, or clothes sorting, or weeding - you get the picture - but rather than keep going until you've lost the will to live you do half an hour...but, eventually those half hours will get the job done!

Some of our abbreviations: DH- dear husband, OH- other half, KH/CF- affectionate term for ex husband or partner DS/DD- dear son/daughter, DGC- dear grandchild, WM- washing machine, DW- dishwasher, LR/DR- living/dining room, RoD- room of doom, Mr S/A/T/M/L/Al- supermarkets Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi. You get the picture!

Click here to read Toots wonderful welcome guide

OK - here goes this week...

Manic Monday - Kitchen Kapers/Dining Room

Level 1

Clear sides and wipe down
    Replace what lives there, wiping as you go
    Empty bin and clean it out too
    Wipe sill, sockets, door handles and switches
    Clear and clean sink and accessories - don't forget those out-of-sight places - under plugs and under draining racks
    Clean/polish table - wipe mats/change cloth
    Check fruit and wash bowl
    Throw away your manky dish cloth and replace with a new one!

Level 2

Wipe down all cupboard and drawer fronts, not forgetting handles and tops and bottom as well as fronts!
    Clean hob - thoroughly. Wash all detachable parts too.
    Sort fridge and wipe seals; weave stuff that needs using up into your meal plan
    Dust dining area/room

Level 3

Clean oven - don't forget lamp covers - remove them and wash them if you can
    Sweep/mop/vacuum floor
    Wipe out or wash out whiffy bins
    Clean windows - and wipe the frames inside and out as far as you can

Extras
    HHI
    Mad Half Hour
    Binbag dance

Triffic Tuesday - living room loveliness

Level 1

Open the window
    empty bins
    discard (recycle) out of date newspapers and magazines
    Vacuum or wipe sofas etc and plump cushions - don't forget to clean under seat pads!
    Tidy/dust/wipe coffee table

Level 2

Clean the window
    Dust the fireplace/mantel
    Dust any ornaments in/around/on fire
    Remake fire
    Wipe sockets/switches and handles
    Clean remotes

Level 3

Dust everything else
    Sweep/mop floor, moving any furniture you're able to
    Wash any throws

Extras

S&S bathroom
    S&S kitchen (but it will be the list tomorrow so don't worry)
    HHI
    MAD half hour

Hump Day - Wipy Wednesday
    (Bathrooms and en suites)

Level 1

Remove shower curtains and towels - wash that shower curtain - get it on the line!
    Wipe down shower screens and cubicles
    Scrub bath
    Give shower heads a bath in lemon juice
    Polish all brightwork (chrome bits - taps & hoses)
    Clean shower tray
    Slosh a good glug of bleach down drains/overflows

Level 2

Flush loo and spray bowl with cream cleaner and SCRUB - under the rim, below the waterline and all over the bowl.
    Flush loo again
    Wipe seat, lid and outside of loo - including where you can't see...
    Slop some bleach all over the inside of the loo
    With a clean cloth wipe switches, pull cord, door handles and loo roll holder
    Wash loo brush and holder and dry them outside in the sun - death to all germies!

Level 3

Scrub the sink = don't forget the underneath the plug!
    Bleach the drain
    Wipe the pedestal/cupboard over
    Polish and mirrors, glass and your heated towel rail
    Clean the floor - vacuum or mop
    Put out fresh towels

Extras

HHI
    S&S kitchen
    Cook a 'double' meal and freeze the spare ready for when you need/deserve a lazy evening
    Book out some me time...or some couple time...or both
    Go through your odd socks - if any of them have been there a l-o-n-g time bite the bullet and bin them!
    MAD half hour

Thursday Thrills - the boudoir. You deserve a clean, tidy, restful bedroom - and you NEED it too, to re-energise

Level 1

Open windows w-i-d-e
    Strip bed
    Allow to air
    Turn mattress if (a)necessary (b)you have assistance or (c) muscles
    Remake bed

level 2
    Clear floordrobe and chairdrobe
    Clean windows
    Vacuum, sweep or mop floor

Level 3
    Dust all sides and shelves
    With a just damp cloth wipe all your lotion and potion bottles, hairdryers (especially if you use product while blow drying) etc. and put all perfumes away in a drawer. Take it from a former lab. tech.
    Polish mirrors

Extras
    S&S kitchen
    S&S bathroom
    HHI
    MAD half hour - hit that TOOTS

Friday Flourish - Hall, stairs, landing, lobby, porch...whatever gunky passageway needs some TLC

Level 1

Clean windows - this includes wiping frames and sills
    Bang mats outside
    Take a feather dusty to all those nooks and crannies and tickle out those eight legged fiends
    Put as much as you can away out of sight - if necessary fling old coats
    Polish any wooden balustrades or bannisters
    Wipe sticky door plates and handles
    Dust everywhere
    Clean light shades
    Check outside lights are working
    Dust skirtings
    Vacuum, sweep or mop floors as appropriate
    Wash down doors - inside and out
    Polish door furniture
    Clean icky cat flaps

Extras

Bin bag dance...you know you want to
    S&S kitchen
    S&S bathroom
    HHI
    Spend that me time on you!
    Last edited by Valli; 16-05-2019 at 8:22 PM.
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    Janice 1964-2016

Thank you Honey Bear
Page 2
    • wishingthemortgaheaway
    • By wishingthemortgaheaway 13th May 19, 7:29 PM
    • 2,155 Posts
    • 11,745 Thanks
    wishingthemortgaheaway
    Front fastening bras are a thing????
    Outstanding mortgage: £27,000
    MFW 2019 Challenge Member #28: £800.something/ £2860
    • tighteningthebelt
    • By tighteningthebelt 13th May 19, 8:14 PM
    • 242 Posts
    • 2,592 Thanks
    tighteningthebelt
    Manic Monday - Kitchen Kapers/Dining Room

Level 1

Clear sides and wipe down
    Replace what lives there, wiping as you go
    Empty bin and clean it out too
    Wipe sill, sockets, door handles and switches
    Clear and clean sink and accessories - don't forget those out-of-sight places - under plugs and under draining racks

Clean/polish table - wipe mats/change cloth
    Check fruit and wash bowl
    Throw away your manky dish cloth and replace with a new one!

Level 2

Wipe down all cupboard and drawer fronts, not forgetting handles and tops and bottom as well as fronts!
    Clean hob - thoroughly. Wash all detachable parts too.
    Sort fridge and wipe seals; weave stuff that needs using up into your meal plan

Dust dining area/room

Level 3

Clean oven - don't forget lamp covers - remove them and wash them if you can
    Sweep/mop/vacuum floor
    Wipe out or wash out whiffy bins
    Clean windows - and wipe the frames inside and out as far as you can

Extras
    HHI
    Mad Half Hour
    Binbag dance

Not bad.

I also washed a coat today, good drying day for thicker things.

The hoover has been all round. Its easier to carry on here than it is to bring it in and out, it's a little place and all on one level.

One of my offers on freecycle was collected today, and it's likely someone will take another. there's been a lot of no-shows lately though, so i won't take it down til it's collected.

i collected a second hand hoover for someone on saturday, as a favour. I was meant to drop it off at their house, they've had extenuating circumstances, i can't lift it out on my own, so i've been driving round with a hoover in the passenger seat for days waiting for their circumstances to become normal again!
    "Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more" Louis L'Amour
    GC (annual budget) £1195.87 left of £1800
    • Dizzy Imp
    • By Dizzy Imp 13th May 19, 8:33 PM
    • 2,321 Posts
    • 22,113 Thanks
    Dizzy Imp
    Hello all!

I'm in, slightly lurking, sometimes flying from my own list, trying g desperately to get back into a routine. Today was a good day, even if the nanny pygmy goat and her 3 week old kids broke out of the stable and rampaged across the front garden. Honestly, they're so cute that I stood laughing for ages before rounding them up.
    • Goodintentions
    • By Goodintentions 13th May 19, 8:56 PM
    • 1,075 Posts
    • 17,435 Thanks
    Goodintentions
    Good evening

Thanks Valli for the thread, and thanks to Natty for last week's thread.
    (((hugs))) to Dancemum - sorry for your loss.

No work for me on Mondays It's supposed to be a day to catch up, but I haven't done very well on that score! We have been food shopping - not too much as the fridge freezer is on its last legs! We needed to get out and keep busy as DS had his driving test! I am happy to report that he passed!!
    After lunch we visited the local aquatic centre as DS wants to get some fish (his latest obsession! ) We have chosen an aquarium and cabinet, and he looked at heaters, plants, fish, etc. We aren't getting them yet - to be fair, he is doing his research, and he is paying for it!!
    I did manage to get to the allotment to cut the grass and plant the last of the potatoes My happy place!

Apart from the shopping, we have done some washing & cleaned the toilet!! At least that's some flying
    • asparklyblonde
    • By asparklyblonde 14th May 19, 6:05 AM
    • 43 Posts
    • 473 Thanks
    asparklyblonde
    Morning ladies

Poor nights sleep so feeling tired. Bedding on the line, showered and dressed, cleaner coming today. Have lovely days all xx
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 14th May 19, 6:20 AM
    • 1,074 Posts
    • 12,409 Thanks
    Fayolle
    Good morning
    Itís a change of plan here today. I have to crack on with getting the painting done. Iím aiming to do that and todayís level 1 (I managed to Ďforgetí the LR last week), hopefully a bathroom s&s as well. Yet again the allotment and the garden take the hit. This evening I have to go out to visit an old family friend who has had a fall and is in hospital. She is in her nineties and has no family. Itís very sad.

DW has been emptied this morning and the recycling is out. Iím taking DD to school so that we can muddle through some French on the way before this morningís exam.
    Have a lovely day everyone.
    • BadCat18
    • By BadCat18 14th May 19, 6:30 AM
    • 84 Posts
    • 819 Thanks
    BadCat18
    Morning all

Another lovely day here, washing in so will peg on line to dry when finished. Early start to paid stuff today so will try and do the living room when I have a break between telephone meetings later on.

Hope you all have a good day.
    • tighteningthebelt
    • By tighteningthebelt 14th May 19, 7:11 AM
    • 242 Posts
    • 2,592 Thanks
    tighteningthebelt
    This evening I have to go out to visit an old family friend who has had a fall and is in hospital. She is in her nineties and has no family. Itís very sad.

Originally posted by Fayolle
    My heart is with these people. She'll be so pleased you came.
    "Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more" Louis L'Amour
    GC (annual budget) £1195.87 left of £1800
    • Mademoiselle
    • By Mademoiselle 14th May 19, 7:28 AM
    • 361 Posts
    • 4,328 Thanks
    Mademoiselle
    Not much flying will be done here as the day is already over full. But downstairs is tidied round, kitchen is respectable and have stripped the bed and put WM on, it can go straight back on before we go to bed tonight so bed has plenty of time to air.

Funfair setting up outside for the village fete this weekend, I am not amused, basically a week of noise and chaos on the road. But it's only once a year and I know my kids looked forward to it when they were younger.

Bon courage to Fayolle's DD, it's nice to hear that some still do French.
    • Goodintentions
    • By Goodintentions 14th May 19, 7:31 AM
    • 1,075 Posts
    • 17,435 Thanks
    Goodintentions
    Good morning

Dog walked, breakfast for me and 2 smalls made & eaten, LR vac'd up and bank accounts checked. I have a day of chasing around 3 under 5's today, so I am not sure how much more will get done! OH emptied the DW before work.
    Must go - 3YO has just requested some sun cream on!
    • Honey Bear
    • By Honey Bear 14th May 19, 8:10 AM
    • 5,696 Posts
    • 55,920 Thanks
    Honey Bear
    Ooooh, Paul O'Grady, Valli - you personally or MSE or Flyladies? I like P O'G. And when?

Welcome Bad Cat! Flying works best when people post, so do carry on letting us know how it's going.

Drama. Layla collapsed on her 6.00 pm walk last night, off to the vets because I thought it was a fit; apparently she has a Grade 2/3 heart murmur. She's not a happy dog. Having had bloods taken she threw up in car coming home, and then wouldn't take anything apart from water once she was home; threw up this morning and then fainted again in her crate and doesn't mind being left in there. She shouldn't do stairs apparently, and only walking, not running when out and about, cardiology vet doesn't have any spare appointments locally until 10 June. Layla will be travelling to where the vet can see her, then. Thank goodness she's insured, which is the only good news. I'm devastated.

OH woke up this morning at 4.00 am to hear a cat hissing in the bathroom, went in there to find two black cats, only one of which is ours. We've cat-proofed house and yard so effectively that while (obviously) a cat can get in, none of them can get out apparently. I did wonder why ours had suddenly started eating bread during the night, crapping in the shower and shedding black fur in the basement and why Higgs hissed at me yesterday. Fake Higgs, basically. It's now in a very, very inaccessible place but I've fed it well (it was obviously absolutely starving) and given it a bowl of water and it has access to a litter tray. It's absolutely terrified. Ours are shut in the sitting room with the same facilities. I have no idea how I'm going to trap it, and the vet practice can't access their stray cat register because the computer's down.

OH decluttered to the station on his way to the Cannes Film Festival - with my blessing, with Brownie Points because he offered to cancel going - car washed with the leftover water from clearing up the dogsick in the back, yoghurt strained, washing folded and put away, WM run with rug from car, another load about to go on (may as well, sun is shining), about to walk Layla.

Three guests arriving late this afternoon so the cat situation has to be resolved by then, and I'm hosting a meeting tonight which was always going to be tricky. Just as well I got all the supplies in for it yesterday on my way back from volunteering.
    Keeping it AF
    • SSDD23
    • By SSDD23 14th May 19, 8:24 AM
    • 1,069 Posts
    • 3,256 Thanks
    SSDD23
    Morning all

Got everything I needed to do, done after work last night. I put on a wash as soon as I got up this morning and OH has/should have transferred it onto the airer and put outside before he left for work this morning. I plan to strip our bed and do the same again tomorrow to make the most of the sunshine! Our heating is also off now until the temperature drops again as our house was a sauna last night and we shaved about £7/£8 off of our estimated bill last time we managed to turn it off for a few days

Should get all levels done after work today and iron whatever needs doing from the airer
    Debt Target #01 - £0/£228
    • shirlgirl2004
    • By shirlgirl2004 14th May 19, 8:44 AM
    • 2,940 Posts
    • 5,660 Thanks
    shirlgirl2004
    Honey Bear I hope you've managed to rehome your guest.

Running in a day late. Still not started but dashing off now and will start in the master bedroom as that is usually my Monday chore. Then I'll whip around the family room with doors open etc and watch (listen) to Homes Under The Hammer whilst I'm working.

Master tidied and robot vacuum cleaned
    Bathrooms S&S and floors vacuumed
    Kitchen and utility robot vacuum cleaning now will mop after
    Duster at the ready for family room as HUTH has just finished.
    2 x WM
    1 x DW
    Gorgeous day, this sun is really motivating.
    Last edited by shirlgirl2004; 14-05-2019 at 10:02 AM.
    • nicki
    • By nicki 14th May 19, 9:27 AM
    • 7,273 Posts
    • 88,206 Thanks
    nicki
    Morning all.

Yesterday consisted of work work and more work. Didn't get much done otherwise but the place isn't in too bad a shape anyway

Today so far I've done all my dailies and a second wash load is in, the first is all hung out on the line. Now I'm going to go slightly off list and tackle my office space which I wanted to do yesterday. I am so peed off with all the paperwork that I'm bumping my paid work until either later this afternoon if I get the rest done, or tomorrow. I'm planning me time for Thursday and Friday before DS starts study leave

So my list today looks something like this: gather all paperwork into a big bin bag and put out for the bin men I wish! I actually have a list in my bujo of all the desk jobs so I'll find that and work my way through the list. I don't think I can cope with my audiobook today as well so I think some motivating music is called for (aka I'm going to go pinch DSs stereo as mine isn't happy and put my music on LOUD ) while I wait for DSs parcel to turn up. The dog can snooze today as walking him yesterday broke me by 5pm
    Off to grab the stereo and maybe a couple of DSs CDs as well
    Creeping back in for accountability after falling off the wagon in 2016.
    Need to get back to old style in modern ways, watching the pennies and getting stuff done!
    • BadCat18
    • By BadCat18 14th May 19, 10:52 AM
    • 84 Posts
    • 819 Thanks
    BadCat18
    Me again!

Having a break between meetings and an early lunch. So pleasant sitting in the conservatory with the doors open....

Washing out on line and second load in, LR tidied, windows open, bins emptied. Will go slightly off list later as want to vac top floor of house and tidy office after paid stuff done.

Out later this evening as well for a couple of hours so need to get a move on!

Thank you for all of your warm welcomes, I am feeling very motivated to continue with this so that I can gain some precious weekend time back...
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 14th May 19, 12:25 PM
    • 5,239 Posts
    • 59,419 Thanks
    Jazee
    Hello everyone.

HB, hope you sort the cat and dog situations soon.

I thought I had a full days paid stuff today but it was only the morning so I'm now sitting in the garden.

Before work I did the dailies, walked the dogs and got a wash load on the line.

Am I missing something with the front fastening bras? I always fasten mine at the front then twist it round.
    Spend less now, work less later.
    Savings thread #78 June £987.37 Total 2019 - £2571.85/£5k
    Keep Moving Challenge - walked 308 miles
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 14th May 19, 1:04 PM
    • 1,074 Posts
    • 12,409 Thanks
    Fayolle
    Am I missing something with the front fastening bras? I always fasten mine at the front then twist it round.
    Originally posted by Jazee
    Isnít it funny how you always think that you are the only person in the world who does something then you find out that you are not alone

HB - a big squishy hug. I hope things sort themselves out soon. X

Painting target reached. Wm x2 run so towels and sheets are on the line. Iím regrouping by sitting outside on my bench in the newly rescued corner of the garden. Oh and we have baby blue t!ts squeaking in the bird box.
    • Honey Bear
    • By Honey Bear 14th May 19, 4:37 PM
    • 5,696 Posts
    • 55,920 Thanks
    Honey Bear
    American guests arrived early while I was still vacuuming the dining room, but very fortunately I'd done everything else, ready for them.

Stray cat is still squashed under the pallets in the coalhole and one of the local rescues may be able to lend me a cat trap tomorrow, but other than that - I'm on my own. The cat has obviously been living there for several days, and it's probably the one responsible for the puddles in the house, not Layla after all. (*relief* because the stray's going, and Layla now isn't worrying me as much. That's the only good thing that's come out of this. The other local rescue said they didn't have space and didn't send people out to trap cats anyway, the RSPCA has a curious phone system whereby you choose all of the options and they basically hang up on you after you've paid for the call, the local vets don't have a record of any black cats missing and say I need an RSPCA Log Number to bring the cat in, or I'll have to pay for its check. Guess which charity I'll be supporting in future.

Still don't know if this evening's meeting here is going ahead, what time it is and who's coming. But the house looks better than it has for weeks and all I need to do is have a shower.
    Keeping it AF
    • Valli
    • By Valli 14th May 19, 7:08 PM
    • 21,107 Posts
    • 238,895 Thanks
    Valli
    Ooooh, Paul O'Grady, Valli - you personally or MSE or Flyladies? I like P O'G. And when?
    Originally posted by Honey Bear
    Mine was the Thank You of the week ... I was the thanker.
    about 90 minutes in...
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    Janice 1964-2016

Thank you Honey Bear
    • Valli
    • By Valli 14th May 19, 7:50 PM
    • 21,107 Posts
    • 238,895 Thanks
    Valli
    Glad to see LW back in the fold.

Other than that I'm time-poor. Colleague off all week so I'm covering...
    Last edited by Valli; 14-05-2019 at 7:54 PM.
    Janice 1964-2016

Thank you Honey Bear
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

844Posts Today

6,723Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Channel 4 really screwed up not doing this on the Tory leaders debate last night, just think of the ratings... https://t.co/eYYfAYGdck

• Teacher/head in a London(ish) senior school? I want film a 1hr ish talk to 16-18 yr olds on student finance (to put? https://t.co/dSsSp1UVDF

• RT @thismorning: As a ban on rip-off bank fees is announced, @MartinSLewis explains if you can reclaim, and how to cut your overdraft costs?

• Follow Martin