Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • gingertomantiques
    • By gingertomantiques 4th May 19, 8:30 AM
    • 6Posts
    • 11Thanks
    gingertomantiques
    TUI Holiday free welfare taxi
    • 4th May 19, 8:30 AM
    TUI Holiday free welfare taxi 4th May 19 at 8:30 AM
    An update to my previous thread on holiday booking,
    As far as i am aware this is TUI only

When booking holiday as stated in my previous post only use the TUI welfare number.
    For transfers from airport to hotel / hotel to airport,
    you have 2 options. A free coach or a bookable taxi at an extra cost.
    As my previous post stated the wheelchair was non collapsible & my wife would not be able to climb stairs so both options are void.
    At this point as for a welfare taxi ----- Tui will arrange this for free -----It will appear on the bill, but will be removed from the total, in our case over 300.--
    Please note my information is for TUI, but if you have booked with other holiday companies a call to their welfare line could be worthwhile
Page 1
    • bspm1
    • By bspm1 6th May 19, 12:44 PM
    • 220 Posts
    • 402 Thanks
    bspm1
    • 6th May 19, 12:44 PM
    • 6th May 19, 12:44 PM
    An update to my previous thread on holiday booking,
    As far as i am aware this is TUI only

When booking holiday as stated in my previous post only use the TUI welfare number.
    For transfers from airport to hotel / hotel to airport,
    you have 2 options. A free coach or a bookable taxi at an extra cost.
    As my previous post stated the wheelchair was non collapsible & my wife would not be able to climb stairs so both options are void.
    At this point as for a welfare taxi ----- Tui will arrange this for free -----It will appear on the bill, but will be removed from the total, in our case over 300.--
    Please note my information is for TUI, but if you have booked with other holiday companies a call to their welfare line could be worthwhile
    Originally posted by gingertomantiques
    I recently went on a quickie last minute to Greece with Tui, I use a mobility scooter and this was booked, and paid for by Tui.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,628Posts Today

8,173Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Oh if only one were brave/honest enough to say "my mental health" - in answer to the weakness question. I say this? https://t.co/RyihpzwPdY

• Been out with the little one, just got back and turned the #c4debate on. What have i missed? Who is winning?

• It's the weekend, it's the weekend, yay. It's that moment, when as usual, to sign off for family time. So I bid y? https://t.co/2RYRnz3fEe

• Follow Martin