Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • attracta allan
    • By attracta allan 2nd Apr 19, 8:31 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    attracta allan
    shared appreciation mortgages
    • 2nd Apr 19, 8:31 PM
    shared appreciation mortgages 2nd Apr 19 at 8:31 PM
    Hi
    Can anyone let me know the latest on SAM's'. Do you know of any class action? Just found out my hubby (now RIP) took out one of those awful mortgages in 1998. Any ideas if I can do anything about it?
    Thanks
    A Allan
Page 1
    • MallyGirl
    • By MallyGirl 3rd Apr 19, 8:38 AM
    • 3,702 Posts
    • 9,147 Thanks
    MallyGirl
    • 3rd Apr 19, 8:38 AM
    • 3rd Apr 19, 8:38 AM
    I will move this to the mortgages board as you won't get any responses in Stoozing
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-free Wannabe, Loans & Credit Cards boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • haras_nosirrah
    • By haras_nosirrah 3rd Apr 19, 12:28 PM
    • 1,777 Posts
    • 3,045 Thanks
    haras_nosirrah
    • 3rd Apr 19, 12:28 PM
    • 3rd Apr 19, 12:28 PM
    https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/mortgageshome/article-6320105/Shared-appreciation-mortgage-scandal-set-court-borrowers-join-legal-action.html

I found this if it helps?
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,021Posts Today

8,132Users online

Martin's Twitter