Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Naomi
    • By MSE Naomi 23rd Jan 19, 12:17 PM
    • 248Posts
    • 61Thanks
    MSE Naomi
    MoneySavingExpert beats Lidl and Ikea to be voted third best UK 'brand' - MSE News
    • 23rd Jan 19, 12:17 PM
    MoneySavingExpert beats Lidl and Ikea to be voted third best UK 'brand' - MSE News 23rd Jan 19 at 12:17 PM
    MoneySavingExpert has scooped third place in YouGov's top brand rankings of 2018, coming out ahead of Lidl, Ikea and BBC One...
    Read the full story:
    'MoneySavingExpert beats Lidl and Ikea to be voted third best UK 'brand''

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply.
Page 1
    • Consumerist
    • By Consumerist 23rd Jan 19, 1:32 PM
    • 5,222 Posts
    • 2,609 Thanks
    Consumerist
    • 23rd Jan 19, 1:32 PM
    • 23rd Jan 19, 1:32 PM
    Well, if anyone else has seen Dave Gorman's take on YouGov polls then they will understand why I am less than impressed.
    Warning: In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    • societys child
    • By societys child 23rd Jan 19, 6:14 PM
    • 6,174 Posts
    • 7,147 Thanks
    societys child
    • 23rd Jan 19, 6:14 PM
    • 23rd Jan 19, 6:14 PM
    I'm flabbergasted . . .

• VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 23rd Jan 19, 11:50 PM
    • 29,098 Posts
    • 61,838 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 23rd Jan 19, 11:50 PM
    • 23rd Jan 19, 11:50 PM
    MoneySavingExpert has scooped third place in YouGov's top brand rankings of 2018, coming out ahead of Lidl, Ikea and BBC One...
    Read the full story:
    'MoneySavingExpert beats Lidl and Ikea to be voted third best UK 'brand''

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
    Originally posted by MSE Naomi
    I think this is brilliant news. I'm no fan of marketeers and branding, but this shows that the consumer may well be wising-up.

Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,043Posts Today

8,857Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Snap post #BBCOurNextPM poll: Who do you think did best. (I had to have two in one category, so I picked randoml? https://t.co/gYTNBBn3SP

• Emily Maitliss being v mean to Boris using his own past quotes against him on Heathrow, having an election when lea? https://t.co/4baNAlmMid

• Wow - impressive performance from the 15 year old climate change activist. Not sure I'd have had such confidence when still at school.

• Follow Martin