The Times Legoland code

Looking for a Legoland code from the Times newspaper from last week - an happy to swap with today's code

Comments

• I have one from last week (don't know date I'm afraid) and one from the weekend I think it was.

I'm very cheekily looking for 2. I thought I had all 4 but I think one's been thrown away and I think they finish today.

Can you help at all?

Happy to give you both of mine.

Many thanks
  • JP12
    JP12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi,

I have Sunday 8th and Tuesday 17th. Need today (18th) and one other.
  • OK great.
    I think one might be the same but here you go.

YYREG5E4 and

28XN 67WO
    Many thanks
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Gosia wrote: »
    Looking for a Legoland code from the Times newspaper from last week - an happy to swap with today's code

Hopefully someone can help Gosia, if you wish to give away a code from todays paper, it will need to be listed here as swapping/asking/giving codes by pm is not allowed I am afraid.

(the only exception is the dailymail thread)
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • jamieboot
    jamieboot Posts: 6 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I made the mistake of thinking you just need 4 codes total , rather than codes from 4 different days.

Have two from todays (19/7) and two from yesterday (17/7) to swap

Can anyone help?
  • red99
    red99 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 18 July 2018 at 10:00PM
    Hi,

I!!!8217;m also short one code if anyone has a spare?
    Preferably today or last week.

Thanks, kate
  • sarah1972
    jamieboot wrote: »
    I made the mistake of thinking you just need 4 codes total , rather than codes from 4 different days.

Have two from todays (19/7) and two from yesterday (17/7) to swap

Can anyone help?

Codes cannot be swapped, if you have 4 codes going spare, they need to be posted..

I will close this post now to avoid codes by pm being swapped.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Hi all,

i stupidly missed that yesterday was the last day of codes for the offer.

does anybody have a spare legoland code from the Times newspaper from any date from 12th July 2018 - 14th July OR Tuesday 17th July's paper?

thank you!
  • sarah1972
    Hi all,

i stupidly missed that yesterday was the last day of codes for the offer.

does anybody have a spare legoland code from the Times newspaper from any date from 12th July 2018 - 14th July OR Tuesday 17th July's paper?

thank you!

I have merged your post with the closed thread as any codes need to be posted directly.

Unfortunately asking for codes can result in people sending them by PM.
  • welshgirl78
    welshgirl78 Posts: 891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Could anyone possibly give me a legoland code for not Sun Tues Wed this week? I'll be eternally grateful!!
    DFW Nerd #131
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport