Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Preedyboi
    • By Preedyboi 30th Mar 18, 4:51 PM
    • 40Posts
    • 22Thanks
    Preedyboi
    Crown currency big players have a new currency website!!
    • 30th Mar 18, 4:51 PM
    Crown currency big players have a new currency website!! 30th Mar 18 at 4:51 PM
    I was browsing the web looking for a good rate for my Euros and came across this website
    https://www.compareholidaymoney.com/about/#contact which seems to be operated by at least 2 Crown Currency former main players: Peter Rudin (former IT Manager at Crown) and dan Morley (most of Crown’s website domains were run by him). They have a few dodgy looking companies listed too. How is this allowed? Especially infuriating, as during Morley’s former role at Crown he was registering over 50 dodgy domain website names on crown’s behalf.

Absolutely unbelievable.

How is this allowed?
Page 1
    • kuky12
    • By kuky12 3rd Apr 18, 10:08 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    kuky12
    • 3rd Apr 18, 10:08 AM
    • 3rd Apr 18, 10:08 AM
    Today 3/4/18 I noticed online that my bank a/c is to be credited tomorrow with £65.03 and £17.35, from London Cofiscation.
    My losses were £2,700
    Kuky
    • Preedyboi
    • By Preedyboi 3rd Apr 18, 8:29 PM
    • 40 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    Preedyboi
    • 3rd Apr 18, 8:29 PM
    • 3rd Apr 18, 8:29 PM
    Terrible isn!!!8217;t it, the only thing to do is not dwell on it and try to move on.
    • Preedyboi
    • By Preedyboi 3rd Apr 18, 8:31 PM
    • 40 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    Preedyboi
    • 3rd Apr 18, 8:31 PM
    • 3rd Apr 18, 8:31 PM
    Terrible isn’t iit, the only thing to do is not dwell on it and try to move on.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

123Posts Today

1,555Users online

Martin's Twitter