IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Will they go to court or not?

Comments

• rizla01
    rizla01 Posts: 7,256 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 21 January 2018 at 6:20PM
    [IMG][/img]23hax4k.jpg

Thats my point - they didn't .
    They have asked for ANOTHER form stating the same to be sent to them (as if she took a copy eh?)
    "Unhappiness is not knowing what we want, and killing ourselves to get it."
    Post Count: 4,111 Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,111 Posts (Actual figures as they once were))
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    so this was a written form that she sent in , unsigned , and no copy of it was made at the time (no scanned copy , no photograph , nothing at all) - meaning that your daughter has no idea what was written in order to write a new copy and sign it ?

I would be asking the court to email a scanned copy of it back, or take a picture of it and email it back, so that it can be cribbed from and rewritten word for word

its a shame that they did not include a copy or the unsigned one when asking for a new one to be sent in , signed and dated of course (a rookie error to have made)

somebody somewhere muct be able to provide your daughter with a copy of it, so that it can be rewritten , signed and dated and sent in again ???
  • rizla01
    Agreed. You'de think wouldn't you.
    Trouble is the courts are so hard to get hold of and I somehow doubt that if I drove up there that they would provide me with a copy - only her I expect.
    Post Count: 4,111 Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,111 Posts (Actual figures as they once were))
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    You posted a photo of the defence yesterday then deleted it,?????
  • rizla01
    Your point is?
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    he thinks you already posted a picture of the defence, the original defence

as did I on reading his reply

this is like pulling hens teeth

you have posted the order by the court, your daughter MUST comply with that order or lose the case

in order to comply she MUST supply the signed and dated defence with a statement of truth included at the bottom by that due date

its that simple, so get it done by any and all means necessary

no point going round the houses, the court wont , so get it done even if you or she have to go to the court and get a copy , even if you both have to go

this isnt rocket science , just do what they say , get it done , asap
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    rizla01 wrote: »
    Your point is?

You know - the copy form that accompanied the court order asking her to sign and return it
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,569 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    The point is that you do actually know precisely what was written in the submitted defence.

The suggestion you made earlier, that you had no idea what was written in the original defence, was simply not true.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,422 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    rizla01 wrote: »
    Putting together my Email letter to PE I was intending citing my Double Parking Event as part of my defence but I cant seem to find where it says that makes any difference.

I am sure I already wrote earlier on your (new merged) threads, about how the POFA talks about separate parking events. It was never the intention of Parliament that a parking firm could add two parking events together to concoct a charge.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • rizla01
    Ah. Amongst all the stuff I have digested in the past few days, I do remember you making a mention of that CM
    Have you read the email I intend to put to PE?

How should I address the Double Parking Event?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure