What games have you finished?

Comments

• ZachGold
    ZachGold Posts: 5 Forumite
    GTR_King wrote: »
    What games have you found easy to get Platinum or 1000GS on

I have got platinum on Fifa 16 & Watch dogs 2...

Trying to get 1000GS on titanfall 2

this has been a really, really bad generation for me. I own almost every big title and i haven't beaten a single. yes, not-a-single game since i bought ps4 in 2014 and then xbox in 2015. All i've been doing is playing multiplayer and nothing else. i have more than half a dozen single player titles too but i leave them half way through because of multiplayer.
  • john2054
    john2054 Posts: 202 Forumite
    edited 2 April 2017 at 10:29PM
    I got level 200 in skyrim, with no mods. Plus i competed it, and the civil war main questline, which is quite impressive. I have also completed ff7 and killed all the elder dragon legends at the end of the game, including the two extra ones. I also completed final fantasy 9 for the ps2, getting 100% on the skipping game at the beginning, which took some time. I also completed final fantasy x2, and the original doom for the pc, and grand theft auto five, and dragon age inquisition, including 2 of the 3 story dlcs, and getting to a stupid level in that one as well.

I also competed alpha protocol, and am enjoying taking my time on fallout 4, now level 104, and god knows what percentage through the main story line. I have also completed a number of the samurai/dynasty warriors games! Beat that.

ps also call of duty 4 and world at war, and advanced warfare, all completed.
    1251-0-1477721590.jpg
    GTA-V-big.jpg
    final_fantasy_x_2_rikcukab.jpg
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    john2054 wrote: »
    I got level 200 in skyrim, with no mods. Plus i competed it, and the civil war main questline, which is quite impressive. I have also completed ff7 and killed all the elder dragon legends at the end of the game, including the two extra ones. I also completed final fantasy 9 for the ps2, getting on the skipping game at the beginning, which took some time. I also completed final fantasy x2, and the original doom for the pc, and grand theft auto five, and dragon age inquisition, including 2 of the 3 story dlcs, and getting to a stupid level in that one as well.

I also competed alpha protocol, and am enjoying taking my time on fallout 4, now level 104, and god knows what percentage through the main story line. I have also completed a number of the samurai/dynasty warriors games! Beat that.

ps also call of duty 4 and world at war, and advanced warfare, all completed.

schools are out everyone
  • john2054
    john2054 Posts: 202 Forumite
    check the cool images out, i have just added!?
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    john2054 wrote: »
    check the cool images out, i have just added!?

schools are out everyone
  • RichL74
    RichL74 Posts: 938 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Got a platinum for Skyrim Remastered and Fallout 4.
  • GTR_King
    GTR_King Posts: 1,793 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 9 April 2017 at 7:57PM
    The first games I finished

Need For Speed MW (PS2 Then on 360) (Cheated to get the boss cars)
    Juiced 2 (PS3) I very nearly completed it (was stuck on drift events)

I have also completed NFS 2015

Titanfall just got 2 more trophies to go to get 1000G

CSR 2 (Ipad) Completed main Story & Tempest 1.. Stuck on Tempest 2 at moment wait to get parts to beat T2 boss Lotus Exige 360 Cup
  • RichL74
    RichL74 Posts: 938 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Geez, the first game I finished was probably Commando on the Spectrum.
  • sarks
    sarks Posts: 55 Forumite
    I platinumed Horizon Zero Dawn recently, was trying to platinum Mass Effect Andromeda but it's too glitchy and some of the tasks don't complete which is a bit annoying, hoping they issue a patch soon. That game is so darn glitchy but I loved it. Can't wait for some DLC on Horizon Zero Dawn, far and away my favourite game of the last few years. I love me a good map game!
    TANSTAAFL - unless you have a voucher for said lunch from MSE :D
  • robthomas88
    robthomas88 Posts: 36 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    The only game I ever completed 100% is Red Dead Redemption, but that game is so good you never get bored of playing it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure