Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • steve9881
    • By steve9881 18th Aug 15, 8:03 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 2Thanks
    steve9881
    A.S.Parking (newquay)
    • 18th Aug 15, 8:03 PM
    A.S.Parking (newquay) 18th Aug 15 at 8:03 PM
    hi all, became victim last monday to these, during a stay at my step sons. bought a ticket, for Town View, or as there tickets state TOWN VEIW (yes, there spelt wrong!!) which ran out at 5.40pm. at 5.30, i went to purchase a longer 24h ticket, but the machine wouldnt accept my 2 coins, (the machine says it does) so had to pop to a shop for change. upon return, bought the 24h ticket, got back to the car to put ticket in, and found a lovely charge stuck to the window. 5.42pm observed, 5.45 ticketed. Thanks, 100 (or 60 reduced). HELP? is it a simple case of stumping up and biting the bullet? or is this unreasonable? all help grateful!
Page 2
    • pweblow
    • By pweblow 22nd Oct 18, 2:33 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    pweblow
    S A Parking
    Hi all, I parked at Riviere Towans car Park in July 18. I am disabled with blue badge but bought a ticket anyway. This was about to expire so I went to get another from the machine. I had a problem with the coins and when I got to the car I was greeted with a sticker on screen. Everybody including the bar staff in the Bluff inn say, "they cant enforce it" "dont pay it happens all the time" are they bluffing me? who do I believe? Any advice would be very welcome. Btw the fine is now 160
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 22nd Oct 18, 2:59 PM
    • 5,130 Posts
    • 6,456 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    Please do what the NEWBIE thread tells you, and start a NEW THREAD and not hijacking someone elses.

Edit this post to delete all content - from a real PC, not a phone - and then go back to the first page of the parking forum, about third post from the top, you will find the NEWBIES thread.

IF YOU THEN have questions, start a new thread. But first, read the NEWBIES thread.
    • pweblow
    • By pweblow 24th Oct 18, 6:32 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    pweblow
    Newbie?
    Hi , What newbie thread? where do I find this? cheers
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 24th Oct 18, 7:27 PM
    • 39,853 Posts
    • 88,851 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    Hi , What newbie thread? where do I find this? cheers
    Originally posted by pweblow
    Forum/Motoring/Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking

Alternatively use the Forum Jump "Go" button near the top or bottom right hand corners of this page. It will take you straight to the main parking page.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    • pweblow
    • By pweblow 24th Oct 18, 7:30 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    pweblow
    Please read my question properly. I did not ask him a question. If you know the answer why not answer and be polite and helpful. I have just taken your advice and cannot find the newbie thread. Do not worry, thanks anyway.
    • Redx
    • By Redx 24th Oct 18, 7:37 PM
    • 22,820 Posts
    • 29,032 Thanks
    Redx
    nobody will read your question or answer your query when it is in a thread you have hijacked

please start your own thread if you want bespoke advice, dont post on somebody elses problem like you have done here

the NEWBIES thread for you to read is the third thread down from the top of this forum
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • pweblow
    • By pweblow 24th Oct 18, 7:39 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    pweblow
    Hi steve, I have the same problem with the same people AS Parking. I have been told off on here for hi jacking your post but I do not know how to find a newbie thread whatever. Anyway if you could let me know how you get on with your problem I would very much appreciate. If I hear anything I will let you know, Thanks
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 24th Oct 18, 7:42 PM
    • 39,853 Posts
    • 88,851 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    Please read my question properly. I did not ask him a question. If you know the answer why not answer and be polite and helpful. I have just taken your advice and cannot find the newbie thread. Do not worry, thanks anyway.
    Originally posted by pweblow
    My post 25 immediately above yours above tells you two ways to find it. I don't know how to be more helpful.
    If you are trying to navigate this site on a 'phone, you are wasting your time. You need a full size PC/laptop to enable you to find all the functions needed.

Steve hasn't posted here for three years so is unlikely to see your post anyway. Things have changed in those 3 years so this whole thread is out of date and unlikely to provide anything of use to you.
    Last edited by Fruitcake; 24-10-2018 at 7:47 PM.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    • pweblow
    • By pweblow 24th Oct 18, 7:58 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    pweblow
    Cheers, I've taken your advice and sorted it. Please excuse I am extremely thick on computers
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,699Posts Today

7,629Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LeedsWomensAid: We are pleased to see @MartinSLewis raising awareness about the important issue of financial abuse. Have a read of his?

• Didn't get your MSE weekly email today - for some reason Microsoft (inc outlook hotmail) filed many as spam so chec? https://t.co/GH6aH9CBTn

• RT @Gumtree: @MartinSLewis Hi Martin, we do not tolerate unscrupulous advertising by third parties on the Gumtree platform and are working?

• Follow Martin