Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Former MSE Lee
    0 WOW
    Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES
    • 27th Aug 10, 2:33 PM
    0 WOW
    Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES 27th Aug 10 at 2:33 PM
    Find 100s of lost Tesco vouchers

You can quickly check and reclaim any unused or lost old Tesco vouchers online. If you find any (most do) just print them off instantly to add them to your stash, or use the codes online. For a full step-by-step guide, see Reclaim Tesco Vouchers.

Please share your successes

Since launching in late 2010, we've been drenched with success stories of big-money voucher reclaims.

Here's a typical success story: "Thanks to your article, we found that we had nearly 150 of unclaimed Tesco vouchers! We have already used them to double the vouchers' value online, which has been incredibly useful for Christmas.

Total vouchers reclaimed so far ... 33,500!

The grand total of vouchers reclaimed so far is ... 33,502, worth 134,010 if quadrupled to Tesco Rewards.

If you've succeeded, please press reply to share your story.

Don't miss another deal! Get MoneySavingExpert's Weekly Email
    It's full of new guides, tips, & loopholes; free & spam free
    Last edited by MSE Sarah; 05-12-2017 at 10:52 AM. Reason: updated total
Page 64
  • Airaa
    12.50 plus a load of coupons that I can't even remember receiving
  • Reuse and recycle
    One phone call netted me 27 in vouchers. They will arrive early August in time for a double up promotion - very happy thank you
    • McTaggus
    • By McTaggus 18th May 16, 3:18 PM
    • 238 Posts
    • 327 Thanks
    McTaggus
    One phone call today netted me 276 in unused vouchers!! Thank you MSE!!!!!
    • fatfires
    • By fatfires 18th May 16, 7:16 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    fatfires
    I seem to remember that you can reclaim expired vouchers can anyone tell me if this is still the case
    OK so I act like him but my name aint Meldrew ]
    Tony
    • Frazzled mom
    • By Frazzled mom 20th May 16, 11:45 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Frazzled mom
    Thank you so much - I've just had a load of unused Clubcard points doubled to 360!!!! xx
    • no1catman
    • By no1catman 20th May 16, 6:57 PM
    • 2,822 Posts
    • 2,109 Thanks
    no1catman
    I seem to remember that you can reclaim expired vouchers can anyone tell me if this is still the case
    Originally posted by fatfires

Do you have a pile of expired vouchers? Could they have previously been rolled over?
    Firstly, give Clubcard a call - please be aware that they do not have access to expired vouchers - except perhaps the last ones.
    Secondly, tell them the dates of the vouchers you have - depending how old they are - they may give you the option of posting them off to Head Office for them to look further.
    So, thirdly, post them with a short covering letter - don't forget your details - sounds obvious but some don't!

NB this 'option' may not still be available.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
    • beansy
    • By beansy 6th Oct 16, 9:58 PM
    • 407 Posts
    • 353 Thanks
    beansy
    Do you have a pile of expired vouchers? Could they have previously been rolled over?
    Firstly, give Clubcard a call - please be aware that they do not have access to expired vouchers - except perhaps the last ones.
    Secondly, tell them the dates of the vouchers you have - depending how old they are - they may give you the option of posting them off to Head Office for them to look further.
    So, thirdly, post them with a short covering letter - don't forget your details - sounds obvious but some don't!

NB this 'option' may not still be available.
    Originally posted by no1catman
    Is there a special address for H.O. to send them to please?
    • no1catman
    • By no1catman 7th Oct 16, 11:38 AM
    • 2,822 Posts
    • 2,109 Thanks
    no1catman
    Is there a special address for H.O. to send them to please?
    Originally posted by beansy
    From the Tesco.com website - 'contact us'

By Post
    Please send your letter to:
    Tesco Clubcard
    FREEPOST
    TESCO SCO 5043
    Dundee DD29XU
    • EzeJ
    • By EzeJ 8th Oct 16, 4:04 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    EzeJ
    I have found my lost vouchers
    I am really grateful to have read this blog about Reclaiming, Reclaim, Reclaim. I usually get vouchers from TESCO but never bother to use them or sometime even when i bring the to the shop, I only remember I had them just after paying for the transaction.
    Although, I get sent vouchers regularly, over the last two years, I have only used a handful of these vouchers.
    I followed the MSE guide and I have been able to find 43.50 worth of vouchers dating back to November 2014 which are still valid. I am really excited about this.
    Thank you guys
    • TheEmoEmu
    • By TheEmoEmu 7th Dec 16, 9:14 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    TheEmoEmu
    Just found 1.50 that I hadn't spent. It doesn't sound like much but in the situation we're currently in it's a big help!
    • Klairabell0
    • By Klairabell0 7th Dec 16, 10:50 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Klairabell0
    Hi all new to forum so not sure if right board or not. I've got tesco vouchers but can't work out how I've got the amount. I spent over 7000 on tesco credit card mostly on tesco shopping petrol etc but only got 50 in vouchers I was supposed to be getting 4 points to on most things does this seem the correct amount.
    Thanks
    • no1catman
    • By no1catman 12th Dec 16, 12:41 PM
    • 2,822 Posts
    • 2,109 Thanks
    no1catman
    Did you only use your Tesco credit card, or did you use an ordinary Clubcard as well?

Sorry but your estimate of points is incorrect - more like 1 point per 4.00

For example - spend 40.00 in Tesco store pay with the Tesco c/cbcd, points = 50 (forty ordinary clubcard points and an additional ten Tesco personal finance points (tpf) - these will be shown on your receipt.

For non-Tesco purchases it used to be the same but changed - to one point per 8.00 spent - hence 40.00 spent in say M & S gives you five Tesco points (it won't show on a M & S receipt!

Don't forget also - the points relate to retail spending during the points collection periods, transactions like paying off your bill or transfers do not count.
    HTHs
    • DTE
    • By DTE 13th Dec 16, 3:04 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    DTE
    Hello thank you for all your tips and tricks but I have go to my vouchers for Tesco and it only shows 2016 un used vouchers?
    • no1catman
    • By no1catman 13th Dec 16, 9:15 PM
    • 2,822 Posts
    • 2,109 Thanks
    no1catman
    Hello thank you for all your tips and tricks but I have go to my vouchers for Tesco and it only shows 2016 un used vouchers?
    Originally posted by DTE
    Why do you think you may have more? Do you for example use more than one email address when ordering on-line?
    • trickidicki
    • By trickidicki 30th Jan 17, 8:47 AM
    • 11 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    trickidicki
    Just managed to reclaim 39 vouchers I had let expire, though only by 2 months. Friendly if not obsequious call to Clubcard freephone number, 0800591688.
    • MSE Sarah
    • By MSE Sarah 12th Feb 19, 8:02 PM
    • 189 Posts
    • 82 Thanks
    MSE Sarah
    Thanks for all your comments so far. Please keep adding to this thread if you find any unused or lost Clubcard vouchers! We'd love to hear your successes.

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
    • rpg14
    • By rpg14 23rd Apr 19, 7:18 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    rpg14
    11 I didnt know I had. Thanks
    • E13JT
    • By E13JT 1st Jun 19, 11:59 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    E13JT
    Just managed to reclaim 39 vouchers I had let expire, though only by 2 months. Friendly if not obsequious call to Clubcard freephone number, 0800591688.
    Originally posted by trickidicki
    What did you say to them? One of my vouchers expired on 31st May and I'm so upset.
    • no1catman
    • By no1catman 4th Jun 19, 1:06 PM
    • 2,822 Posts
    • 2,109 Thanks
    no1catman
    What did you say to them? One of my vouchers expired on 31st May and I'm so upset.
    Originally posted by E13JT
    Have you signed up to myclubcardaccount? I've had reminder emails about ones that were due to expire.

Have you rung them up, to see if they would help, e.g. add the points back on. It's what I did for callers.
    • E13JT
    • By E13JT 13th Jun 19, 9:15 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    E13JT
    Have you signed up to myclubcardaccount? I've had reminder emails about ones that were due to expire.

Have you rung them up, to see if they would help, e.g. add the points back on. It's what I did for callers.
    Originally posted by no1catman
    I called the helpline and they said they would credit back the value of my points but they havent arrived yet
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,157Posts Today

4,763Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Oh if only one were brave/honest enough to say "my mental health" - in answer to the weakness question. I say this? https://t.co/RyihpzwPdY

• Been out with the little one, just got back and turned the #c4debate on. What have i missed? Who is winning?

• It's the weekend, it's the weekend, yay. It's that moment, when as usual, to sign off for family time. So I bid y? https://t.co/2RYRnz3fEe

• Follow Martin