PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

The Garden Fence - proper Old Style support and chat!

Comments

• monnagran
    monnagran Posts: 5,284 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Ho, burtha. I think we're all around still. Just RL is giving us the runaround, well, RL is giving me the runaround anyway.
    Am I moving? Am I not moving? Who would know? Certainly not the Estate Agents or Solicitors, that's for sure.

Hope you are still happy in your new home. Any movement on the old house? Is 33mw still imagining that he is selling some des res in Mayfair?

Poor deluded fool. When it is all over I bet he will be more upset about losing money than losing the love and respect of his children. Idiot!

I know we desperately needed rain, well the gardens round here certainly did, but not too much please, and not when I have no option but to go out in it.

How's the running going burtha?
    I believe that friends are quiet angels
    Who lift us to our feet when our wings
    Have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • burtha
    burtha Posts: 903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Hi ,
    Yes 3mw is the same , so far from reality it's quite scary . Old house is mid sale , but so it the date for a court repossession .... so its wait and see what happens.
    Still running , love it ... Sunderland half marathon this Sunday .
    your house move sounds intresting Monna, fingers crossed someone will do there job properly and let you know . X
    £223/ £250 GC
  • MingVase
    MingVase Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    This is Madarthur. Lost my password and couldn't get back in :o Sniff.
  • camelot1001
    camelot1001 Posts: 6,002 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Good luck in the marathon Burtha.

Sorry you still don't know when/if you move monna, you would think in this day and age these things would be quick?

Hoping everyone's well.
  • burtha
    Thank you camerlot, I knocked 18 mins off my great north run time , so happy about that :j
    X
    £223/ £250 GC
  • camelot1001
    camelot1001 Posts: 6,002 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Wow burtha, well done!
  • monnagran
    monnagran Posts: 5,284 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Gosh burtha, very well done. Be very proud of yourself. You have had every excuse to sit at home and mull over the tough hand you have been dealt. Instead you have put yourself out there and succeeded in reaching all of your goals. You are an inspiration.
    I believe that friends are quiet angels
    Who lift us to our feet when our wings
    Have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • Both Grandpickles to be are growing and mum's bumps are getting bumpier! both daughters most happy but at the stage of growing babies where they are tired all the time poor loves. A visit to the city for supplies this morning furnished Frieda who is DD1s bump with a couple of lovely little summer sleeveless romper/sunsuits with little frills on the shoulders and ruched elastic round the neckline. If we get a warm September as we did when DD1 was born they will keep picklekins nice and cool, one is pink and the other blue and white stripes. Charity shops seem to have a great deal of brand new stock in for children at most reasonable prices.
  • burtha
    Ok ......
    So .....
    I'm divorced
    :j:j:j:j

3mw is still the same , kids are now deleting his 16 sec voice mails , when he can be bothered ....
    It's been a strange week ....
    43 percent of his pension and 75/25 of anything left of the house
    So stood my ground , battered and bruses , but I'll live ,
    Now just need to rebuild from here ..
    Thank you to everyone on here , when I've ranted and lost the will to carry on . You where there , the times I have had no one else ,I had you .
    Even just to read along ,to know that normal life was going on ,keeps things real .
    So onwards and upwards .
    Xx
    £223/ £250 GC
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Congratulations, burtha , on your amazing weight loss (13 stone? of useless fat). Onwards and upwards from here, your new life begins!
    One life - your life - live it!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure