Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • walfaldiroy
    • By walfaldiroy 19th May 19, 8:56 AM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    walfaldiroy
    Cheap Energy Club tool problems safari/ firefox
    • 19th May 19, 8:56 AM
    Cheap Energy Club tool problems safari/ firefox 19th May 19 at 8:56 AM
    The tool for the cheap energy club (and thus registration) is not working on safari - I've entered everything correctly but after doing so clicking the "see your results" button does nothing. All fields are entered correctly, and it's not throwing out any errors, it just does nothing.

I've tried doing it in firefox and the page won't scroll so I can't even enter my details!

Is this a known issue?
Page 1
    • JJ Egan
    • By JJ Egan 19th May 19, 11:17 AM
    • 12,616 Posts
    • 5,684 Thanks
    JJ Egan
    • 19th May 19, 11:17 AM
    • 19th May 19, 11:17 AM
    Works for me in Firefox Google and Edge .
    Try clearing cookies.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,662Posts Today

7,573Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Gumtree: @MartinSLewis Hi Martin, we do not tolerate unscrupulous advertising by third parties on the Gumtree platform and are working?

• Today's Twitter Poll: How do you view nuclear power? Is it an environmentally friendly form of clean renewable ene? https://t.co/WE5pRJ1Jsx

• So how much work do I actually do on the MSE weekly email these days, now I?m in the exhaulted position of ?Executi? https://t.co/b8XWxPiUwn

• Follow Martin