Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search

Results: Best cashback site

Quidco

66.67% • 2 votes

Top cash back

33.33% • 1 votes

You may not vote on this poll

3 votes in total.

• FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Andrea
    • By Former MSE Andrea 8th Jun 11, 10:14 AM
    • 9,418Posts
    • 22,339Thanks
    Former MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers
    • 8th Jun 11, 10:14 AM
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers 8th Jun 11 at 10:14 AM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone.

We're very aware from past discussion threads that issues surrounding the collapse of the DGM affiliate network and the non-payment of cashback is still an issue that people feel needs discussion. We're entirely happy for people to discuss it on this separate DGM discussion thread so that it doesn't prevent other forum users getting the answers they need to their other queries. In the past this has often clogged up other threads with pages of posts and has disrupted the question and answer format for other users.

So we're going to start things from scratch, with a clean slate, with two separate discussion threads, one for DGM discussion, one for cashback questions for Quidco (this one).

Please remember though, libellous posts including any implication of fraud, lying, cheating aren't tolerated on this forum. Where they're reported to us they'll be removed and we will stop user accounts that keep pushing acceptable boundaries as we are liable.

Again, any posts made about DGM on this or other threads will be removed when reported and if persistent will result in further action on that user account.

Please also remember to keep on topic. This is for people to ask about Quidco. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please help us with this.

Finally a reminder that MSE has no special relationship with Quidco. It's included in our Cashback Sites guide along with other cashback sites so we take comments to the contrary very seriously.

Thanks
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 8:52 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 182
    • InLoneShadows
    • By InLoneShadows 13th May 19, 12:16 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    InLoneShadows
    Hi,

Just after a bit of clarity on Cashback payouts.

I currently have tracked breakdown cover cashback and want to amend the policy to add another user on. If I call the company (RAC) and get the policy amended will this invalidate my cashback claim? It has been around a month since I claimed.

Kind Regards
    ILS
    • 50Twuncle
    • By 50Twuncle 13th May 19, 3:20 PM
    • 9,603 Posts
    • 2,578 Thanks
    50Twuncle
    Hi,

I currently have tracked breakdown cover cashback and want to amend the policy to add another user on. If I call the company (RAC) and get the policy amended will this invalidate my cashback claim? It has been around a month since I claimed.

Kind Regards
    ILS
    Originally posted by InLoneShadows

I would say "NO" because the RAC will, most likely require a further payment from you - but to be sure, why not email Quidco and ask them to confirm ?
  • quidco Company Representative
    Hi,

Kind Regards
    ILS
    Originally posted by InLoneShadows
    I am afraid that this could cause the cashback to decline as this could cause an amendment to the order and break the referral link to ourselves to receive this fee. If you need any further clarity please could you email Joseph@quidco.com and I shall take a look further -Joseph
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    • gozaimasu
    • By gozaimasu 18th May 19, 8:30 PM
    • 456 Posts
    • 1,905 Thanks
    gozaimasu
    I use Quidco a lot, especially ClickSnap, and I log on every few days to see if anything has become payable. I just withdraw what's there, trusting that Quidco are correct.

On 7 Feb, I got an email from Quidco saying that they'd erroneously paid me twice and requested that I pay them via paypal or bank transfer. I can still use my account, but I can't make any withdrawals.

I have enough cashback earnings in my account to cover their mistake, but they are refusing to do this. This seems utterly ridiculous and I am 100% sure that they would be able to remove any amount from my account at the click of a button.

I contacted them on 22 March and PAUL said that they'd withdraw the funds once they'd become payable. This didn't happen, so I contacted them again a couple of days ago and KYLE said they can't do it, then made a further demand requesting I pay them back via paypal, bank transfer or cheque.

Have any other MSE quidco users had a similar problem?

It was their mistake, not mine, and they are being extremely difficult in allowing me to use the account fully. They can quite easily deduct member subscriptions from payable cashback balances, so why on earth they can't just decuct their mistake from my account, I have really no idea. It's not even a large amount either, it's a measly amount under £10!
    Last edited by gozaimasu; 18-05-2019 at 8:38 PM.
    Forum etiquette - Be nice to all moneysavers.
    • CityLite
    • By CityLite 19th May 19, 10:30 AM
    • 54 Posts
    • 30 Thanks
    CityLite
    I use Quidco a lot, especially ClickSnap, and I log on every few days to see if anything has become payable. I just withdraw what's there, trusting that Quidco are correct.

On 7 Feb, I got an email from Quidco saying that they'd erroneously paid me twice and requested that I pay them via paypal or bank transfer. I can still use my account, but I can't make any withdrawals.

I have enough cashback earnings in my account to cover their mistake, but they are refusing to do this. This seems utterly ridiculous and I am 100% sure that they would be able to remove any amount from my account at the click of a button.

I contacted them on 22 March and PAUL said that they'd withdraw the funds once they'd become payable. This didn't happen, so I contacted them again a couple of days ago and KYLE said they can't do it, then made a further demand requesting I pay them back via paypal, bank transfer or cheque.

It was their mistake, not mine, and they are being extremely difficult in allowing me to use the account fully. They can quite easily deduct member subscriptions from payable cashback balances, so why on earth they can't just decuct their mistake from my account, I have really no idea. It's not even a large amount either, it's a measly amount under £10!
    Originally posted by gozaimasu
    Why make a mountain out of a molehill?

This dispute seems to have been going on for over 3 months since quidco have first been in contact with you requesting you pay back money you are not entitled to.

As you say, the amount in question is "a measly amount under £10!"

In the meantime, you have been restricted from making any withdrawals from your quidco account, something you previously did as soon as you were able to, checking the account every few days.

You now have more than £10 in cashback earned that you could be paid, save for your stubbornness to repay the money you have previously received that you were not entitled to. There appears no dispute on your part that you were not entitled to such money.

So, simple solution is as follows:

Pay Quidco back the money they incorrectly paid you. - less than £10
    That should release any restriction on your quidco account allowing you to withdraw the cashback you have earned that is payable - which you say is more than £10

Or you can keep hitting your head against a brick wall (and that usually hurts) as well as be left out of pocket.

The choice is yours!

Originally posted by gozaimasu

Hey!

If you could drop me a message on joseph@quidco.com with your registered Quidco email address, I'll take a look and see what can be done about this for you so you can see your account get back to normal ASAP!

-Joseph
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    • strocky
    • By strocky 5th Jun 19, 9:17 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    strocky
    Hi there, hows the best way to resolve my issue re £144 cashback from Quidco for a Virginmedia Deal that has stalled without an outcome

Quidco are blaming VM for not updating the claim and VM are calling Quidco liars and not interested in sharing any info on my claim

Please see link to VM Forum with all the details (I can't post a direct link as a new user it would appear, if you add H T T P S to the link below, it will work)

community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Issue-with-Quidco-Cashback-and-poor-VM-CS-Response/m-p/3999746
    Hi there, hows the best way to resolve my issue re £144 cashback from Quidco for a Virginmedia Deal that has stalled without an outcome

Quidco are blaming VM for not updating the claim and VM are calling Quidco liars and not interested in sharing any info on my claim

Please see link to VM Forum with all the details (I can't post a direct link as a new user it would appear, if you add H T T P S to the link below, it will work)

community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Issue-with-Quidco-Cashback-and-poor-VM-CS-Response/m-p/3999746
    Originally posted by strocky
    I'm really sorry to hear that you are having this issue, could you please send an email over to Joseph@quidco.com and I will have a look into your account for you and see what is happening with this 😊 -Joseph
    • strocky
    • By strocky 5th Jun 19, 2:27 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    strocky
    Email sent
    Email sent
    Thanks for sending that over, I have replied to your email now 😊 -Joseph
    • strocky
    • By strocky 10th Jun 19, 12:51 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    strocky
    Just to thank Joseph, he arranged for the money to be transferred (received today) minus £5 (I assume due to Quidco Premium fee??)
    Just to thank Joseph, he arranged for the money to be transferred (received today) minus £5 (I assume due to Quidco Premium fee??)
    Hey yes, this would most likely be your premium fee. You could check this on the bottom of your payments page here: https://www.quidco.com/payments/ -Joseph
    • November2
    • By November2 18th Jun 19, 6:53 PM
    • 884 Posts
    • 236 Thanks
    November2
    Asda ?
    How long does it take for Asda to confirm cashback? Made my first grocery purchase on 6th December last year and it just says processing transaction, payable estimated November!! That'll be nearly a whole year since my purchase, surely that can't be right.
    Asda ?
    Hi !

The payment speeds do differ depending on who you shop with and some do take much longer than others to process cashback.

Asda did take around 11 months to process cashback with this now decreasing to 8 months from the purchase date.

You can see the current speed on the left hand side of any retailer page on Quidco to give you a gist of what to expect.

-Joseph
    • ScoobyZ
    • By ScoobyZ 29th Jun 19, 8:57 AM
    • 411 Posts
    • 140 Thanks
    ScoobyZ
    What is going on at Quidco!

Went through Quidco compare for £144 cashback for Virgin Media. 12 months later......no cashback. Have a claim but when I chase they said "Our xx dept will be chasing"......yea right!

I'm guessing as it £144 I will never get it. Funny the ones for pennies go through.

"Payment Speed

Less than 4 months"
    What is going on at Quidco!

Went through Quidco compare for £144 cashback for Virgin Media. 12 months later......no cashback. Have a claim but when I chase they said "Our xx dept will be chasing"......yea right!

I'm guessing as it £144 I will never get it. Funny the ones for pennies go through.

"Payment Speed

Less than 4 months"
    Originally posted by ScoobyZ
    I'm really sorry that you are still waiting on this, I have replied to your email on this now. The account should be updated for you within the next few hours -Joseph
    • ScoobyZ
    • By ScoobyZ 29th Jun 19, 1:12 PM
    • 411 Posts
    • 140 Thanks
    ScoobyZ
    I'm really sorry that you are still waiting on this, I have replied to your email on this now. The account should be updated for you within the next few hours -Joseph
    Originally posted by quidco Company Representative
    Thanks all sorted
    Thanks all sorted
    Originally posted by ScoobyZ
    No problem! I hope you have a great weekend 😃 -Joseph
    • tpowell
    • By tpowell 3rd Jul 19, 12:21 PM
    • 55 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    tpowell
    Hi there,

A bit of background on my situation first of all...

I saw that Quidco had 10% cashback on all Sony TVs bought through Currys PC World at the back end of 2018.

The TV I was interested in was listed at £1,149, but I'd noticed it listed on other retailers (e.g. RicherSounds) for £999. Usually I'd have chosen to purchase via RicherSounds, but if Quidco/Currys could price-match and also honor the 10% cash back then that'd be the thing that swung me to buy via them.

I spoke to both Quidco and Currys PC World about the price-match and receive 10% cash back on new price (£999) and both said it was fine to do - just purchase at full-price via Quidco and then put in a price-match claim.

Currys refunded me some money to match the price of Richer Sounds within days, however, it wasn't until months later than my cash back was declined via Quidco.

I've raised a complaint with Quidco about this, and they state the price-match makes my cash back redundant and they won't pay out on this. My 2 problems with this are:
    - Both Quidco and Currys stated they will pay out on the price matched item before I went ahead with the purchase - something which they are now refusing and denying.
    - Even the page on Quidco's website for Currys has a section about price matching!! (See link/quote below) - which is false advertising considering how they are treating my situation currently.
    https://www.quidco.com/currys-pc-world/
    Will Currys PC World price match?
    Yes! The Currys PC World Price Promise means the retailer will match prices up to seven days after you’ve made a purchase if you find your item cheaper elsewhere. That includes prices at major competitors such as Amazon, Tesco, Argos, John Lewis, and more. Use Currys PC World’s Compare Prices app to check you’re getting the best deal.

I'd like the Quidco representative on this forum to have a further look into my case please as I'm not happy with this and feel I am being unfairly scrutinised.

Kind Regards, tpowell
    Hi there,

A bit of background on my situation first of all...

I saw that Quidco had 10% cashback on all Sony TVs bought through Currys PC World at the back end of 2018.

The TV I was interested in was listed at £1,149, but I'd noticed it listed on other retailers (e.g. RicherSounds) for £999. Usually I'd have chosen to purchase via RicherSounds, but if Quidco/Currys could price-match and also honor the 10% cash back then that'd be the thing that swung me to buy via them.

I spoke to both Quidco and Currys PC World about the price-match and receive 10% cash back on new price (£999) and both said it was fine to do - just purchase at full-price via Quidco and then put in a price-match claim.

Currys refunded me some money to match the price of Richer Sounds within days, however, it wasn't until months later than my cash back was declined via Quidco.

I've raised a complaint with Quidco about this, and they state the price-match makes my cash back redundant and they won't pay out on this. My 2 problems with this are:
    - Both Quidco and Currys stated they will pay out on the price matched item before I went ahead with the purchase - something which they are now refusing and denying.
    - Even the page on Quidco's website for Currys has a section about price matching!! (See link/quote below) - which is false advertising considering how they are treating my situation currently.
    https://www.quidco.com/currys-pc-world/
    Will Currys PC World price match?
    Yes! The Currys PC World Price Promise means the retailer will match prices up to seven days after you’ve made a purchase if you find your item cheaper elsewhere. That includes prices at major competitors such as Amazon, Tesco, Argos, John Lewis, and more. Use Currys PC World’s Compare Prices app to check you’re getting the best deal.

I'd like the Quidco representative on this forum to have a further look into my case please as I'm not happy with this and feel I am being unfairly scrutinised.

Kind Regards, tpowell
    Originally posted by tpowell
    I'm really sorry that your cashback has been declined, we do advise that any amendments to the amount of the order after being placed via Quidco can cause the cashback to decline unfortunately, as amendments can break the referral link to Quidco. I would like to have a look further for you, could you please email over to Joseph@quidco.com and I shall review the whole case further for you 😊 -Joseph
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,844Posts Today

7,052Users online

Martin's Twitter