Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Thompson106
    • By Thompson106 18th May 19, 2:38 PM
    • 11Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Thompson106
    Electrical item problem?
    • 18th May 19, 2:38 PM
    Electrical item problem? 18th May 19 at 2:38 PM
    Anyone one good with electrics? My kids have a RSQ E500N karaoke machine. Itís not turning on. When I plug it in the green light comes on for 1 second then goes off. Tried the obvious wiggling cables etc nothing. Only thing I can do is take fuse out and put back in and it flashes for the second again. Any ideas what it could be?
Page 1
    • Fire Fox
    • By Fire Fox 18th May 19, 4:05 PM
    • 24,803 Posts
    • 28,827 Thanks
    Fire Fox
    • 18th May 19, 4:05 PM
    • 18th May 19, 4:05 PM
    Is there a troubleshooting section in the user manual or online?
    Declutterbug-in-progress.⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️ Trainee Rosie the Riveter.
    • z1a
    • By z1a 18th May 19, 7:59 PM
    • 2,033 Posts
    • 2,087 Thanks
    z1a
    • 18th May 19, 7:59 PM
    • 18th May 19, 7:59 PM
    I'd bet your neighbours would love to help!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,139Posts Today

5,165Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Oh if only one were brave/honest enough to say "my mental health" - in answer to the weakness question. I say this? https://t.co/RyihpzwPdY

• Been out with the little one, just got back and turned the #c4debate on. What have i missed? Who is winning?

• It's the weekend, it's the weekend, yay. It's that moment, when as usual, to sign off for family time. So I bid y? https://t.co/2RYRnz3fEe

• Follow Martin