Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sunshine girl2
    • By Sunshine girl2 18th May 19, 4:03 PM
    • 152Posts
    • 990Thanks
    Sunshine girl2
    Info required
    • 18th May 19, 4:03 PM
    Info required 18th May 19 at 4:03 PM
    I applied for a new BT card at the end of Feb and transferred the balance from MBNA to Tesco Bank on the 3/3/19.

I have checked all 3 CRA and the MBNA balance is still showing as the amount I transferred and obviously so is the Tesco one. How long should it take to go off my report.

Thank you
Page 1
    • Willing2Learn
    • By Willing2Learn 18th May 19, 4:06 PM
    • 3,267 Posts
    • 2,834 Thanks
    Willing2Learn
    • 18th May 19, 4:06 PM
    • 18th May 19, 4:06 PM
    I am confused by what you have typed. Are you saying that the Tesco and MBNA are both showing the same balances, when it should be showing as MBNA 0 and Tesco with a BT amount on it?

If so, is MBNA on your card dashboard showing as 0? Maybe MBNA have not reported the change yet to the CRAs. Give it another month.
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

• Sunshine girl2
    • By Sunshine girl2 18th May 19, 4:14 PM
    • 152 Posts
    • 990 Thanks
    Sunshine girl2
    • 18th May 19, 4:14 PM
    • 18th May 19, 4:14 PM
    I am confused by what you have typed. Are you saying that the Tesco and MBNA are both showing the same balances, when it should be showing as MBNA 0 and Tesco with a BT amount on it?

If so, is MBNA on your card dashboard showing as 0? Maybe MBNA have not reported the change yet to the CRAs. Give it another month.
    Originally posted by Willing2Learn

Yes you are correct in what you say., they are both showing the same balance. Maybe I am to eager to get rid of the old info.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 18th May 19, 5:01 PM
    • 20,759 Posts
    • 15,025 Thanks
    molerat
    • 18th May 19, 5:01 PM
    • 18th May 19, 5:01 PM
    All 3 CRAs, including 2 fresh updates today, are currently showing my MBNA balance as at 31 March but the actual balance amount was correct after the payment was taken on 25 March so possibly a couple of weeks to wait yet. It seems to be the LBG updates that are way behind - my Halifax card is the same - but my Tesco is at 12 May.
    Last edited by molerat; 18-05-2019 at 5:07 PM.
    https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/give-support/donate-now/
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,796Posts Today

7,621Users online

Martin's Twitter