Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • 01afraser4
    • By 01afraser4 24th Apr 19, 2:41 PM
    • 76Posts
    • 42Thanks
    01afraser4
    Xbox Game Pass
    • 24th Apr 19, 2:41 PM
    Xbox Game Pass 24th Apr 19 at 2:41 PM
    Apologies if this has been posted before but I can't seem to find a topic on it anywhere after a search...

For those of you already with an Xbox this may be obvious as it is well advertised on the console, however for those of you new to Xbox or considering buying one, they offer a service called Xbox Game Pass.

This is essentially a subscription service that allows you access to literally hundreds of games. It costs 1 per month for your first 3 months which then increases to 7.99 a month thereafter.

Games are stored in a library which you can browse and then download a digital copy of any game you'd like to try. As with any service like this, larger titles are not included straight away but there is often occasions where smaller developers will release games directly onto the Game Pass library and you do see more popular games get added frequently after they have been in stores for a while.

As of today I count there are 223 games available, with lots of classic titles, backwards compatibility games and more.

I just thought I'd share this in case anybody wasn't aware or if there are parents looking at a cheaper way to feed their children's gaming habit as it is definitely great value for money in my opinion.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,192Posts Today

8,643Users online

Martin's Twitter