Ryanair - Baggage allowance / priority boarding refund

2»

Comments

• Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    In fairness, people not used to booking flights may be confused.ive been booking flights for donkeys yrs now so check everything carefully.people who've not flown for years may find everything so different.
    I remember being about to book with one airline once and thinking id best go check their website for something.. I was glad i had, and didnt book with them. It isnt confusing to seasoned travellers but maybe new ones do find it so
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,579
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Forumite
    Discodee wrote: »
    In fairness, people not used to booking flights may be confused.ive been booking flights for donkeys yrs now so check everything carefully.people who've not flown for years may find everything so different.
    I remember being about to book with one airline once and thinking id best go check their website for something.. I was glad i had, and didnt book with them. It isnt confusing to seasoned travellers but maybe new ones do find it so
    If people are likely to be confused, they need to be doubly careful about what they are clicking on and agreeing to pay for.
    That includes checking the T&Cs you are agreeing to.
    In the world of internet purchasing, claiming innocence or naivety will not guarantee a refund for something you later claim you purchased by mistake.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure