Cooking ideas en masse 60+ people

So we have started recently hosting music events in our back garden. First one being so successful that we're now expected to host far more. I can cook. So pretty much anything is an option. But looking for further inspiration for cooking for 60+ people.
First one i did lasagne,dinner rolls and salad. Looking for things like this. That can either be cooked in advance or low fuss on the morning of the event. Thanks so much all xx

Comments

• vulpix
    vulpix Posts: 2,306 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Well Done,this sounds lovely,can I come next time?

I enjoy catering for large numbers.Chilli,curry,lamb tagine,chicken pie,,beef stew and all variations of.Home made pizza is a massive hit.I have a fab recipe for a cauliflower base if you would like it.And a tasty tuna one.BBQ with local butcher meat.Homemade coleslaw goes down a treat.In fact I find anything homemade is much appreciated.

Is this the kind of thing you were thinking of?
     :
  • savvy
    savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Wow sounds interesting!! You must have a nice big back garden and nice neighbours for it lol :D

Chilli and tortillas or nachos always goes down well at our parties :)
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure